•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
NACPT

bud-tender

What do you all think of the legal dispensaries? How have your experiences been with legal bud-tenders?

What have you enjoyed and what would you change?

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/ccru-and-nacpt-launch-canada-s-most-comprehensive-cannabis-retail-training-program-823468226.html

NACPT
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderlineStrike-through

Text colorFont familyFont size

Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

DraftsToggle BB code

Write your reply...

Post reply Preview
>

Hmm

I have none but from what i hear they suck ass

However states that allow one to grow their own to are ok with me as i can supply my needs way way way way way way cheaper

It's a mixed bag.

Good ones know the products they sell, and very well.

Aside from that, if the person can't muster up a pleasant personality, basic courtesy will do.

• Like 1

I watched a bud tender give advice, worse advice I have ever seen, broad had no clue but thought she did. Told someone to use sativa for anxiety lol. They need to be educated to be a bud tender, and sadly not many are.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I watched a bud tender give advice, worse advice I have ever seen, broad had no clue but thought she did. Told someone to use sativa for anxiety lol. They need to be educated to be a bud tender, and sadly not many are.

Bloom City's tenders are pretty good. They seem to try to educate med users, too.

They went recreational or "Adult Use," so the place is packed now, especially like the day before Super Bowl Sunday, when I last walked in! But med card holders go right to the front of the line, so it wasn't too bad.

• Like 1

My nephew is a bud tender, it took them three hours to train him for the position including the new hire paperwork. 

And what the hell do they mean sativa?

That just means 'cultivated' in Latin.

Is it Sativa = Haze and Indica = Kush or is it about the chemotype A vs b. 

If I have a type A Kush, is it a Blendica?

• Haha 1

How do you train a bud tender in 4 hours lol that would just be training on how they want a worker to perform. No way could they learn what they need in 4 hours lol. I hope they start having folks with knowledge in the shops, I work with patients on a daily basis, and hear their stories about dispensaries, not many are educated, hope that changes.

To know what they're doing, they have to have tried the products. If they haven't, I don't see how they can be good.

6 hours ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Most growers I meet don't know what they are doing. 

It's expecting allot of a cashier.

You can call your part-time unskilled workers what you like: hosts, bud tenders, herb doctors..

doesn’t change the fact they are just a cashier, and unskilled labor.

I  probably have roaches laying around that are older than these bud tenders.Welcome to the future of cannabis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It takes dedicated study, which involves getting stoned on every product in the store. If someone isn't willing to get ripped, every which way, that person cannot work in my imaginary dispensary. That's all there is to it. I'm going to have to be a hard-ass on this.

As I think back on it, all the best bud tenders had some stake in the business. They weren't just hires off the street.

• Like 2