•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sacred Plant Warrior

NEW STRAINS OTHERS MIGHT LIKE

this thread is real simple goal wise. i decided to post strains/breeders/pollen chuckers i feel others might be interested in.  Our fancy of genetics varies wisely so things i might not want others will crave or like to deal with. so instead of me just listing the ones i come across I FELT IT BEST FOR ALL TO JUST PUT THEIR CHOICES HERE AS WELL. 

NOTE: IT'S UP TO YOU TO RECON THESE STRAINS/SITES/BREEDERS/SELLERS AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

I'll start with a couple cats on IG beachvibeseeds and schwaggyp . starting with them because i won a contest put on by beachvibes . schwaggyp is the dude who was just kind enough to send me beans and all i did was ask for for info on his gear and how to plug in. yeah that's the new term for connect lol. 

https://www.instagram.com/schwaggyp/  = next 5  

1. Hells Angel OG x Skuny D

2. Skunky D F2 = chen d x skunky brewster

3. Gelato 45 x Skunky Brewster

4. Chem 91' (skunk va.) x Granny Skunk

5. Chem Kesey x 79' Christmas Tree Bud

https://www.instagram.com/beachvibeseeds/ = last 7

1. Gorilla Punch

2. Carribean Punch

3. Gorilla Berry Punch

4. Dream Punch

5. Devils Punch

6. Rez Fuel Punch

7. Creamy Black Punch

so give their gear a look see cause i think a few of you will like some of it mos def . peace 

• Like 1

https://mightycafe.com/buy/slanted-farms-seed-company/ click on the pictures to view prices. all i saw was 90$ for them all. 

haven't seen much info on these folks but the gear is interesting. dude does combos from others as well as combines them with his pwn hacks. this is what he/they admits too openly.  

• Like 1

Man SPW I see good sounding gear everywhere !! LOL!!

I've already have all my beans I can possible run for the year. BUT, you post up and like a damn fool, I go look at them, and my fingers get itchy, to buy more....but I'm just going to look the rest of this year, I hope anyway man.

I've been so freaking thrilled with my Santero offerings, and with Sannie shop offerings, and then getting some of of the Mel Frank skunk 1's, and Todds, ON Haze, I'll be juggling all of them somehow, someway.

Also, I did take cuttings of the SFV78's, that are cooking now, for 18 weeks of flower!! They will be finished by May I hope.

Grow them hard man!! Best to ya!

• Like 2

dude i know how u feel and as u know i don't have much coin. that's why it takes me longer to get what i want. Yet, i have less ability to grow than anyone on here i think lol. doesn't stop me from trying until i die frfr. i am getting better at not hunting so hard when i can't initially find proper info. now i just say ok cook fuck it. i looked at stuff on my hit list that is already eliminated based on what i feel i can do myself. i rather like making/testing matches with genetics to see how good the combo will be compared to stuff we know but don't have anymore. 

i still love to look and check stuff out that's new to me but now i can say. nope i don't need to add that particular one because it's to close to genetics i either have already or are going to get in the future. hell i'm still banking on some of my 11 yr old beans i made on my last run to pop. and the gear from mole days that goes back to 2004. frightening to see it written and realize that's 16 damn years. wow smdh but i have faith some will make me smile. and if i smile others will get to smile too.  I'm not concerned about the new gear cause those are damn fresh basically. 

i bought a micrometer for cracking old beans. i'll just use cloth to hold the bean so it doesn't squirt into the life guard bucket. = i'll do it over a bucket just in case a seed wants to try to run lol.  i asked my Va baby sitter about opportunity to buy a house.she pointed me to the source we both know i will check and see what can be done. cause my ow house means no inspections = 3-5 grows a yr inside. = 6 easy elbows min. with only 3 runs. the emergency surplus would then become a reality. always wanted a 5/10 lb surplus of personal smoke. 

Hey SPW, I must admit, the more folks run to a strain name, the less I interest I have in it. I have come to prefer the off the beaten track type of makers myself. Many years ago, that was why I used Hemp Depot so much back when. Then I did run into more than a few strains that either the seeds did not crack open, or poor growth if they did. Those damned Criminsom Crush seeds a friend insisted he had to have @ seriously to fucking expensive price per packet, and then working in lots of 3 we got like 1 decent plant!!

Then just recently I went to his house, and trashed his ass with San's Killer Grape, and said see, you do not need to spend all that money for a grape taste, you just got to go mining for them. Of course I charged him $300.00 for a cutting of it,  as he begged me for my jar. That is a lie, I wanted to, as he just throws money at whatever catches his eye, and I got to plan out every step to save a few bucks..

No, I do not cheat at all, I did give him a beautiful cut of her. And, I gave it to a friend of my wife, as she went OMG'ing crazy when we shared her with her.

I thought I saw mole posting up on OG last week. I do not know him at all. 

I just moved my SFV78's to the LED side of my tent. They went into flower under the HPS, and will finish her last 9 weeks under my old HEAVY AS HELL, LED . Damn I've grown to love that light. Bitch weights 50 lb's, and is pasted up as high as I can get it in the tent, it is one powerful mofo.

Man I spent $240.00 on my first set of micrometers back in the 80's when I was basically a printing press assembler apprentice. Man I was a broke assed bitch, had 2 kids,  a Money Pit for  a home, as that was all we could afford. As the years went, I had purchased thousands of dollars in precision tools, and regular hand tools.

I only got pounds once from a pair of plants, and that was running the freedom buckets, and that god awful Thomas pump 24/7 365. It is a difficult task indoors.

I also found another great documentary The Endless Question, and Quantum Field Psychology, mindblow stuff!!

• Like 1

Aloha dude,

see u just started something in my gutlol. i never heard about grape taste = Sans Killer Grape. can u tel me more on flower time, stretch and effect of stone.  funny how i came up on indica's now it's like i've been puffing hybrids with to much sativa head thump to my liking even though it's good weed. i'm always hunting for off the beaten path genetics with lower cost to boot.

GENETICS ALERT : @meduser  = chris from woodhorse. he has a discount promo going on via IG until he's sold out.

https://meduser.ca/seeds.php email for price list of the gear. =  seeds@meduser.ca these aren't posted on the site

The sale has been extended to the entire stock list for an undetermined amount of time. My wifes store was told by the mall they are in that they are reducing the mall's hours down to 5 hours per day. This will effect her hours and ultimately her pay.
So we are screwed unless I can start bringing in more regular money. So as of right now, all strains $70 and up are now available at 3 packs for $205 including shipping unless you are an extended distance from me.
All orders of $500 or more, I will take $50 off the total price with shipping.
So $525 minus $50 makes it $475 with shipping included, for what would normally be a $525 dollar order.

Anniversary list highlights available:
Message me at seeds@meduser.ca for cost.
Tres Sister
Larry Og x Purple Empress
Willy Jack F2
Chemical Nightmare
Choc Thai x Goji
Banana Cream x Trip Choc Chip
ChemD x Goji
Rms Bodhi Satva
Blue Lime Pie x WH Ubc Chemo
Budda Tahoe x (mns) SSH
Choco Diesel F2
TK x Choc Diesel
M39 f3

Anniversary Special Highlights part 2

Minx by Cbf - $75
Kksc x Strawberry Creme by Cbf - $75
Agent Orange- $75
Loompa's Headband x Og Squared - $75
Larry Og x Purple Empress - $75
Big Sur Holy Weed x Wifi - $75
Herijuana x Grape Stomper- $75
Abusive Og x (G13 x Skunk) – $75
Tres Sister - $75
Psychosis x Tres Sister- $75
Blueberry Blast - $70
Any three for $200 plus shipping (so $205) from now until noon Pacific time tomorrow (monday)
Hit me up at seeds@meduser.ca

NEW PSA for cbd hunters = I  was surfing the net and ran across Alpine seeds sale. $20.a pack and i saw like 5 different strains at that price.  oregon elite seeds

HIGH ALPINE GENETICS – Afternoon Delight (10+ FEMS) :  hemp seed/cbd

Afternoon Delight (ACDC x Otto 2 x Cherry Blossom #5)
ACDC x Otto 2 combining two high cbd classics, having a musky/cat piss smell.

The reversed Cherry Blossom F1 pollen donor is one the most stable cuts in High Alpine Genetics’ arsenal. A large plant with solid spear shaped buds, she carries mostly classic terpenes of The Wife and Northern Lights #5.

HIGH ALPINE GENETICS – Cat Nip Cream Sauce (10+ FEMS) hemp seed/cbd

Cat Nip Cream Sauce (Cats Meow x Haute Sauce)

Cats Meow is a clone only cut from Western Colorado. The cross is rumored to be a Light of Jah cross made from seeds found in a tackle box. The Cats Meow smells of Mint and and Norther Lights. The Special Sauce x Otto II was created from a 38 -1 Purple Otto II Male from Oregon CBDs first and only year of open sourced seed. This Haute Sauce female gives off aromas of fresh grapefruit and hints pineapple; she is built like Otto II and has an extreme distaste for thc,touting a ratio of at least 35:1

HIGH ALPINE GENETICS – Green Lighting (10+ FEMS)

Green Lighting (Chardonnay x Haute Sauce)
This is a Chardonnay once again pheno hunted by Shakti Hemp. She produces large branches and bulbous shaped buds.The pollen donor is a highly stable cherry blossom f1 cut which i pheno hunted from seed. This cut is the most stable in my line up to date. The terpenes of this lady range from caramel to fresh tires. The Special Sauce x Otto II was created from a 38 -1 Purple Otto II Male from Oregon CBDs first and only year of open sourced seed. This Haute Sauce female gives off aromas of fresh grapefruit and hints pineapple; she is built like Otto II and has an extreme distaste for thc,touting a ratio of at least 35:1

HIGH ALPINE GENETICS – Honey Dew (10+ FEMS)

Honey Dew (Sweetend x Haute Sauce)

The Sweetened phenotype selected by GGS is unique in a few ways. It is a cross between a Cherry (Indica) and Otto II (Sativa), resulting in a blending of characteristics from both genetics. The expression of this phenotype is unique in that it is a vigorous growing plant with short internodes, resulting in a fast growing stocky plant. Another unique component is the terpene profile, the flower at maturity is sweetly aromatic. This phenotype has also shown increased resistance to powdery mildew and frost hardiness. Sweetened is our most popular variety with farmers, it can be grown in multiple growing conditions, from high alpine environments to hot deserts and everything in between.The Special Sauce x Otto II was created from a 38 -1 Purple Otto II Male from Oregon CBDs first and only year of open sourced seed. This Haute Sauce female gives off aromas of fresh grapefruit and hints pineapple; she is built like Otto II and has an extreme distaste for thc, touting a ratio of at least 35:1

There was one more offering. site didn't want to cooperate and timed out.

Hey, ya SPW!!

Yeah man, San's Killer Grape is beautiful plant, so easy to work, I'm having a hard time getting her to clone, but they will root.

A 8-10 week plant, not a big stretching girl after the flip. Just stunning structure, nice wide hips on her. 

Her bud, is delicious the instant it's dry enough for jarring! In fact, I'm gong to freeze my next jar with zero curing this culling.

I did have issue with her about 7 weeks into flower of the first one, as I was removing deadies, and boofing up the surface of the medium, her stench would make my stomach turn from the explosive smell!! That was also thrilling for me, as I knew something wonderful would come from that over powering smell.

I got 3 quart jars, not packed full, one is all lolly pops, and main cola, the others are all the rest. Trimmings are just blended with everything else, for a springtime hash run.

What I'm smoking on now, has a great cure to it, it taste of creamy grape desert, with hits of vanilla, and a perfect floral finish that is not over powering but perfectly scented.

It has become, one of my personal favorites, so we only partake of her once in a while. Super relaxing, my wife loves how it leads her into a nice frame of mind to nap, or once some recovery time, after some puffing, get into doing your chores, with a bit of a lunatic smile, as the mind can wonder. LOVE THAT!

I gave her to every one of the gardens I help with. 

My Killer Lemon Haze is also a delicious strain, bit different structure, taller, typical Christmas tree structure, clones by asking her, lovely lemony taste, very very nice head and body stone blended perfect for us.

I really wished I would have much better growing skills, but I got what I got, and do the best I can.

Man, it's great to be alive and growing !! I'd love to post up some photos of them, I'm not feeling that anymore, here anyway. Stay safe, SPW!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Hey, ya SPW!!

Yeah man, San's Killer Grape is beautiful plant, so easy to work, I'm having a hard time getting her to clone, but they will root.

A 8-10 week plant, not a big stretching girl after the flip. Just stunning structure, nice wide hips on her. 

Her bud, is delicious the instant it's dry enough for jarring! In fact, I'm gong to freeze my next jar with zero curing this culling.

I did have issue with her about 7 weeks into flower of the first one, as I was removing deadies, and boofing up the surface of the medium, her stench would make my stomach turn from the explosive smell!! That was also thrilling for me, as I knew something wonderful would come from that over powering smell.

I got 3 quart jars, not packed full, one is all lolly pops, and main cola, the others are all the rest. Trimmings are just blended with everything else, for a springtime hash run.

What I'm smoking on now, has a great cure to it, it taste of creamy grape desert, with hits of vanilla, and a perfect floral finish that is not over powering but perfectly scented.

It has become, one of my personal favorites, so we only partake of her once in a while. Super relaxing, my wife loves how it leads her into a nice frame of mind to nap, or once some recovery time, after some puffing, get into doing your chores, with a bit of a lunatic smile, as the mind can wonder. LOVE THAT!

I gave her to every one of the gardens I help with. 

My Killer Lemon Haze is also a delicious strain, bit different structure, taller, typical Christmas tree structure, clones by asking her, lovely lemony taste, very very nice head and body stone blended perfect for us.

I really wished I would have much better growing skills, but I got what I got, and do the best I can.

Man, it's great to be alive and growing !! I'd love to post up some photos of them, I'm not feeling that anymore, here anyway. Stay safe, SPW!!

hormex #16 for difficult to root. obviously you know what your doing so just change your method. a slight stem scrape with the razor if u are rooting in medium. and u can always prep the mom to make it easier for them to root. i've never needed to do that but others have with success.

THX DUDE. THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD STRAIN REPORT. i feel u on pictures. on my phone i now delte shit i used to keep, and on the i am still going over deleting needed pics to include pot pics as well. i can save essential ones in email world for free if i need to. i'm looking to my 1st harvest in 11 yrs but without the powder mildew and mites to go with it. i'm guessing mid may for the chop at the latest. if i can't see the trichs well enough on my camera i should be able to on one of the newer models 7 and up. and use the  magnify feature.

i just took some freezer bud out a few days ago and put it in a kfc box before a relative picked it up. it was like 4.5/6 grms. i started the freezer cure to smooth it out more an imporve flavor. mind you this was bud that was already dried then who ever dealt with it doing to it justice. the effects were nice and mellow but i didn't like the taste even though it wasn't bad.

i just took nugs out the refer tonight to quicken the cure by upping to room temps around 71 coming from 35-40 in the refer. will be burping almost a month to get ot to pump up by 4-20. i have a candy bar in the freezer still, the denver crumble for 3/4 yrs ago. and that disc of butter i forgot in the freezer. i have a little butter in the fridge still and market order gets delivered tomorrow so, i think the little bit of butter will end up in fresh cabbage. will make a head of that and freeze 1/2 for later.

i need to buy the lawn mower asap and it's going to be a PITA i already know. i've been doing reviews since last year on electric mowers and all seems well until they fuck up and then the customer service is shit on a brand new mower that's not cheap.  which has me now looking at gas mowers. all these iems now are bult like shit and the same model just a few years ago will outdo them.  only you can't find the older models of all the ones that work well. smdh

Hey SPW, lawn mowers?? If my space was smaller, I'd go electric/battery op myself. Quiet, no gas and oil to mess with and store, much less weight to mess with. Just my $.02

The SFV78's are dripping with jewels man! I scoped what I could reach yesterday morning, and some will not go the whole 18 weeks to what my loupe is showing me. I'm seeing 4 very distinct phenos from that packet of beans. I got copies of each of those, and gave out a few to the more adventure minded gardeners I hang out with.

Best to your harvest man!! I hope you get a branch breakers!!

• Like 1

So, here's someone yall should check out. KAKALAK  = calyx bros seeds https://calyxbros.com/ 

comrade from back on cannetics and though i have some of his old gear none is available for sale now.  i have his flag ship strain "kakalak kush" but he doesn't sell that except for in crosses. His Lemon Fizz seems worthy mos def and i've seen some really nice pictures of his other stuff that was impressive imho.   he has some good gear offering and a good price= even i can afford it. https://calyxbros.com/event/kakalak-kush

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Choco Diesel F2
TK x Choc Diesel
M39 f3

ha, m39 were made by me for woodhorse (and derg corra) ;)
the chocolate diesel F2 were also made by me for derg corra.
(the original cd f1-seeds came in via neongreen in UK).

the (triangle kush x chocolate diesel) is a SANoriginal (chocolate kush v1)
it is my first step into the "tk bx"-project, that i have going atm ... those and
the CD were not supposed to be sold by him, but ah ... nevermind. chris is a
friend of mine and if he needs the funds, then so be it (!)

his herijuana is an alltime KILLER (and the original), plus his
"chemo"- and "trainwreck"-worked lines are also verrry good.
i highly enjoy interacting with him and if he might need my
help again someday then i am ready to do that, anytime :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just a few snaps, of Santeros work, Killer Lemon Haze, Queen Bee, and the freebi packet of SFV78 I got when I bought the KLH . 

The SFV78 has me seeking anything with Mullumbimby Madness in it. The one pheno, sported fox tails, and took 22 weeks of flower to complete. It is NOT for light smokers at all!

My daughter in law, stopped in to talk with my wife about women's stuff. I had just started to prepare a smoke for us when she got here. I cut the joint in half, and went out to my shop, to putter & puff about, and give them privacy. 

My wife texted me, the DIL was having issues after partaking of the half I gave them. Once inside the house, she was on the couch, saying, OMG I feel like I'm soaring in the sky! We placed a cold cloth on her fore head, and called her hubby. About 2 hours later, we got her in their truck, she was floppy like a noodle, and giggling the whole time.

Lesson learned, we'll keep this for the moldie oldies we know.

6 17 2020 001 killer lemon haze.JPG

6 17 2020 002 queen bee.JPG

6 17 2020 004 queen bee.JPG

6 17 2020 022 SFV78 packet.JPG

6 17 2020 009 SFV78.JPG

6 17 2020 010 SFV78.JPG

6 17 2020 021 SFV78 Thai potent.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Oh yeah dieseldog381 !!

And way out of my comfort zone as far as weeks of flower. We are really enjoying them.

In the 8 or so plants, the range is some really unique tastes, and really diverse types of stone going on. 

I pounced on some Australian Deadhead, soaking them now, woo hoo Christmas weed!!

Best to ya man!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, santero said:

ha, m39 were made by me for woodhorse (and derg corra) ;)
the chocolate diesel F2 were also made by me for derg corra.
(the original cd f1-seeds came in via neongreen in UK).

the (triangle kush x chocolate diesel) is a SANoriginal (chocolate kush v1)
it is my first step into the "tk bx"-project, that i have going atm ... those and
the CD were not supposed to be sold by him, but ah ... nevermind. chris is a
friend of mine and if he needs the funds, then so be it (!)

his herijuana is an alltime KILLER (and the original), plus his
"chemo"- and "trainwreck"-worked lines are also verrry good.
i highly enjoy interacting with him and if he might need my
help again someday then i am ready to do that, anytime :)

What does 'bx' stand for?  I have seen this notation before.  Not sure what it means.

Agreed -- Herjuana is fantastic.  Currently enjoying Herijuana x Critical.  I have to grow more of this.

• Like 2

@Gardener google is your friend and never gets tired ni matter how much you use it.

BACKCROSSES

Backcrossing refers to taking a hybrid strain and breeding it back with the original parent. For example, a male Chocolope and a female Jack Herer develop an F1 hybrid. When this F1 hybrid is hybridised with the original female Jack Herer, the resulting strain will be coined as BX1. When this BX1 gets backcrossed again with the original female Jack Herer, it will be coined as BX2, and so on. The genetics of the original female strain can be retained by keeping the plant in the vegetative stage as a mother, keeping the cuttings as clones or using tissue culture propagation.

@santero i saw and posted that list. ironically i didn't look to hard as i missed the Choc. Diesels and tk x choc diesel on there. i haven't seen his IG page sense then. i have his chemo as it was mandatory after trying buds via a care package years ago from Mole. it jumped to my best of all time weed after trying it. i want to try his serpah as i don't want to fuck with the typical trainwreck and it's floppy branches etc.. I have a few special TW seeds pollinated by various chosen studs by the unknown makers in cali. hell i can't recall who i got them from. maybe unleash da green comrade me thinks.  I'll try Chris's heri maybe but really depends on what happens in my slow motion marathon adventures. have some of the older hero from sannies shop.

@webeblzr cool u can do the long as sats cause i sure can't . best get stoned story i've heard thus far on the inlaw. awesome

• Like 4

Good answer.  Thank you.

Another question.  I have seeds from a backcross.  But a backcross against an 'aunt' instead of the original mother.  Does that have its own notation?

5 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

I believe BX is anoff road bike kids like to ride.  

no that's BMX  duhhh lol . u must be stoned

@Gardener santero will likely do better. Yet, my answer is it does not and will only have a designation as IBL if the aunt and other related relatives are bred together to produce a stable line/ibl  as far as i know as a strain gets worked in whatever direction that leads to ibl/ more stability.  the relatives be they males or females that aren't original parents won't get a specific designation. at least i have never seen it so. imho

• Like 3

high all     has any one tried   eliv8  seeds  not cheap _ about£85 per 10  -or 12regs they have many modern strains ,dosi dos -starfighter -  2 scoops - tangerine cookies_etc  ,etc   but  what i was interested in was   2 very special strains kept made & held very close & not available to us common plebs      the first is some original    lsd kept & worked since 1963 but as the source moved to holland with his lsd to open a seed bank ( barneys?)   but this guy stayed in usa the main piont being he always  has selected for sativa traits  wihch the holder says beats all the newer strains hans down i have not grown or smoked any yet but i have purchased both _lsd   &  m2          lsd -(sati)  50 year plus                     m2  is a pure sativa   land race hybrid apparantly  a prophotographer whos job took him around the world    would  collect whatever he thought hed come across the best sativas     wich was    sri lankan/thai(extinct)/acapulco gold/south african/orginal haze  11week to 14 week ibl two very rare strains frm what i have seen(& ive spent many years looking   good look finding these precious genes  i got mine in the uk @  marys 

• Like 1

hail  all           some more  rare old heirloom landrace hybrids (recentley purchased)   green mountain seeds (vermontman):engelzacatacas tribute(oaxacan/big sur holy weed)   green mountain gold   =(oaxacan_skull79)/hawaian(federation seeds hawaian sativa(kona gold - derivative)         purple satallite -oaxacan( same_skull79)/h.l.nepali(baglung.lol)    mountain grape  oaxacan/propriety strain(blueberry ? )7-8wk  bloom  the other2 10-12wk bloom  these are f1si dont think he will allow the pure mexican out of his circle but im sure it could be isolated later    also tropical seed co have a 1990-91nlhaze  50\50sativa \indica haze dominated 16week! bloom!!! very other worldly potent trippingtackle  & this has also been crossed to old timer haze(called extreme haze) same bloomtime15-16wk    blacksour =(pre98bubba/sourdiesel)@tropicalseedcompany  thai fun horizon(swissproject12wk bloom_blue hemp seeds aparantley massive(too much)potency???       alphabud( herbal viagra )pure indica  old hemcy seeds would love to repro one for freebswillhaveto look into it    one big love   only one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[

21 hours ago, sunstone said:

purple satallite -oaxacan

Now that smacks me in my ugly mug, good and hard!

Damn, I'm getting addicted to the long lanky ladies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1