•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sacred Plant Warrior

NEW STRAINS OTHERS MIGHT LIKE

ps   massive      yielder heavy resin .:verrygood

• Haha 1

blue moon=1st-- -31st . . .oct   .  .. 2full moon in1 (harvest) month.      ill  pick off differnt ,mature plants @ both ends of the month,  & for peeps outside better chances with weather    window          onelove    sunstone.

• Like 1

i always grow  with the moons cycles start seeds @ or soon after the new moon  & harvest as close to  full moon as poss,i been using  the lunar cycle each time i gro sincei learned this in 82    onelove   sunstone .

oops  , again!    my big mouth , igot that date wrong , i usuallygets a few things wrong now adays ithink my brains stuck in reverse , or@ best neutral.  2nd blue moon is not all souls night but 3oth  not   31st.    my bad as usual.       onelove      sunstone .     p.s. @gardenartus   its not you, its my brains gear box needs ovrhaullin or scrappin!

• Haha 1

hi,  o.g.       i  have some  ,  m2 + thai fun horizon,  true f1. a 40+ yr old ibl crossed to     ,hi alti  swiss acclimatised thai,     untested  ,should run out to 13    .   16 wk  mark, the m2  shows  MUCHO potential ,    & the  old  ,blue hemp,  thai fun horizon poppas all  looked    well  from @ one extreme,a pole type expression with ,hollow stem n  min, med branchin,(wich i  still think was part of that genotype)     and @ other more branchi   more typical thai pheno type  not much smell  on the  t.f.h. ,s ,  but m2s dont stink up as no indica genes in there, idont really know about stink cos i have carb,s runnin all time,    ( or i got  corona,  ol.)   think i got used to it n smoker,s dont usually, eh  ,,  , fuk im wrecked  ,            have good noses as  f   a      r        . as i cant remember .   c,s  you  l ,     ss.;)                   m2 is  strong  lemony  type   smell.  nice  sativa . cant wait to see what these   f1  'crosseswill   throw,may be  next year or so,  unless any?1   wants  a  fly?:ph34r::rolleyes: ..pm.m hopefully   killer, astral haze! ??? aka   flying tackle  ?  :engel !    onelove       sunstone!m2/t.f.h,  thai ,bx.  333.   few  testers?  pic,s   eventually after shut down,  ( myshutdown ,  not the gov shit show.)  as  having difficultys with web,  n cams??? help!  i ask many times,  no one wats to know?    what ever?  i cando on my own , just slow struggle ,  no probs no change im hermit! lol,:tu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i will   leave  this ,  for 1 month then offer  put in deep freeze till im  gone.  s.s.

• Thanks 1

i don't think anyone even understood your offer, mate. (lol)
especially people that don't have english as a first language just struggle with the gibberish.

you need (to try?) to be more coherent, bro.
all those double/tripple/quarduple posts and the HEAVY "toddler-talk" is not easy to wad through, tbh.

anyhoo, it IS still a generous offer ... *kudos and best vibes, mate*

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

san  i prefer honest,   messages  whatever  they     are      ,you  allways  throw  a  ' passive '  ' aggresive'   comment,  my  way , &  ive  seen  you  do  it to  others  who did,nt  bow  to the  you.   no - one  ' strong arms '  me  directly or  ' side ways  like  yous  san   little   brother:ph34r:   p.s.  if  its that bad ,   jus  skip  it?

• Haha 2

i see... ur NOT a fan of honest talk, ok.
(think what you want in the meantime.)

dear big brother (:rofl) ... don't worry please.
i am not bothered as much as others by the way you post.

i do understand the "gibberish" quite ok so far and was just worried about the rest
of the members here (that constantly nag to me about your way of posting, lol :rolleyes:).

don't kill the messenger :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sunstone said:

san  i prefer honest,   messages  whatever  they     are      ,you  allways  throw  a  ' passive '  ' aggresive'   comment,  my  way , &  ive  seen  you  do  it to  others  who did,nt  bow  to the  you.   no - one  ' strong arms '  me  directly or  ' side ways  like  yous  san   little   brother:ph34r:   p.s.  if  its that bad ,   jus  skip  it?

Its true

Please post normalish lol

Your posts are hard to read

The 2nd to last one was so messed up i gave up.

Hey its cool to have a live person posting these days

But can you just speak like everyone else

Or no one will pay any attention to your posts

They make the eyes bleed.

Do some grows and show it perhaps

Anyway its like reading a dyslexic valley girls post lol

Improve it if you seek to have meaningful

Conversations

Anywhere lol

• Thanks 2

Generically spoken. 

• If you want your writings to be understood.  Then be effective in doing that.
  • If you are posting for you and maybe a select group who are similar, then all good!
  • It's all good!  People interacting in a positive way.  Win win!   
    • If I dont understand it or have difficulty in understanding, maybe I just got old but that is not their fault.  Nor is such writings being pointed towards me so it is not meant for me.  Maybe not my cup of tea so to speak but so freaking what!   

People post for different reasons and for different people sometimes.  It is all good and that is what community is.  Being that we are small such things can stand out more so than in a larger populace.

Sunstone, I'm glad you are here but realize when you rock the boat you make waves.  All good peoples here!

Crap, Sunstone, where are my manners. 

1. Lights one up and passes it to Sunstone.  Hey, I'm Hempyfan.  Glad to meet you!
    1. I probably coughed a bit while handing it to you!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2020 at 7:46 AM, sunstone said:

hi,  o.g.       i  have some  ,  m2 + thai fun horizon,  true f1. a 40+ yr old ibl crossed to     ,hi alti  swiss acclimatised thai,     untested  ,should run out to 13    .   16 wk  mark, the m2  shows  MUCHO potential ,    & the  old  ,blue hemp,  thai fun horizon poppas all  looked    well  from @ one extreme,a pole type expression with ,hollow stem n  min, med branchin,(wich i  still think was part of that genotype)     and @ other more branchi   more typical thai pheno type  not much smell  on the  t.f.h. ,s ,  but m2s dont stink up as no indica genes in there, idont really know about stink cos i have carb,s runnin all time,    ( or i got  corona,  ol.)   think i got used to it n smoker,s dont usually, eh  ,,  , fuk im wrecked  ,            have good noses as  f   a      r        . as i cant remember .   c,s  you  l ,     ss.;)                   m2 is  strong  lemony  type   smell.  nice  sativa . cant wait to see what these   f1  'crosseswill   throw,may be  next year or so,  unless any?1   wants  a  fly?:ph34r::rolleyes: ..pm.m hopefully   killer, astral haze! ??? aka   flying tackle  ?  :engel !    onelove       sunstone!m2/t.f.h,  thai ,bx.  333.   few  testers?  pic,s   eventually after shut down,  ( myshutdown ,  not the gov shit show.)  as  having difficultys with web,  n cams??? help!  i ask many times,  no one wats to know?    what ever?  i cando on my own , just slow struggle ,  no probs no change im hermit! lol,:tu

Regarding the hollow stems.  This typically is a result of not enough carbon.  The reasons are vast and complicated and I am more book schooled on more of the reasons than witnessed though I have seen this more so in hydroponics than in quality soil.

I have seen great plants from both as I am sure you have as well.

I wish you great success in your work and I thank you for sharing!  There is a good interest in Thai plants in this forum!

• Like 3

sanfan gang, san  i knowhowyu oprerate,i watched you wth 'rev'   vastley more exerienced  than you .     & with  ` classic, vasytl, vastley more experieced than yous ayin  he didnt know what he was  talkin bout  you cheeky fuck ,he forgot  10 times more thanyou will  ever know about weed   because he hadnt swallowed a dctionary of strain  minutia you bore.   i can read so dont need middlemen to explain what is unproven  theory but talk like you beengroin 0  40 yrs  have aiittle respect  foryour  'BETTERS & elders computor boy  onelove   sunstone;)   ur  attitude changes when peepsdont want to know like wihen  rhino said no to yur advances i pictured you stapin feet like a spoilt child , then you encourage play ground tactics  usa fake i seen you. i dont like super niicey nicey peeps n creeps dont even shit there that nice . they hide their negative side denial so you lie to your self before everyone else  woke takeover makes me puke  ur like a gay stalin  lol  put  your "  humble"  sandals  on n  say  sorry  to all  the peeps youseen  off      who wouldnt kiss your arse , or wouldnt  see you as an equal breeder  ( wich your not)  & espescially to  classic 

Edited by santero
even when INKognito you make SOI a mess in your posts, mate ;) ... ah, well ... some people create retarded kids, others create retarded posts *shrugg*
  • Confused 2

ok, i tried to make him understand what OTHERS think
of his posting. he twisted it into something else *shrug*

ah well ...
kids sometimes do need a timeout for being (oh so) naughty :lol: fine by me.

@sunstone
you are welcome back after you calmed down and learned to write full sentences.
if you can't learn that in two weeks then we can rinse and repeat and the third time
you can stay away ... opengrow can live with any of your upcoming descisions ;)

btw, i am not a breeder.
i never claimed to be one and i never will.
"attacks" like this just pearl off my back, bro.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

well damn., i missed all the drama. it's ok i can do without but i missed the popcorn part. sunstone is cool and when i can't figure that shit out i just say fuck it. @Toker i laughed my ass off when u chimed in frfr. i used to struggle my ass off trying to understand u quite often. then out of nowhere you upped ur game.

I KNOW WITH MY ATYPICAL WAY OF EXPRESSION I'M HARD TO GET QUITE OFTEN. THANKFULLY SENTENCE CONTEXT USUALLY SAVES ME. NOT ALWAYS THOUGH LOL. i tell the ladies when they can't figure it out i'll be happy to translate cause i know it's me not them lol lol lol .

sunstone did remind me of a combination of mad moon man and toker who then had a cousin come visit from across the pond. it's all good though, why grown folks would would complain to another adult over his comprehension is weird to me. Yet, many new age folks act mighty sensitive/tiffy over small shit and expect pothers to change it. what the fuk happened to live and let live if their no beef going down ? i guess being one of if not the last curmudgeons here means get to practice my adaptation skills more. damn i miss my dude @Maverick smdh oops i fucked up and now i'm tearing up. i guess it serves me right lol. peace to all and to all more peace.

• Like 2

i miss em all! ,    brothers & sisters,all.

:cry:bierwoke takeover,  no freedom of speech, f,fs    happy covid gov,s playing  ' simon says ' come on  sheeple:evil:waitin for elite carpet baggin vultures to move in & take the remanants of every one,s  hard bui,lt busnesses for cent,s (usual swindling tactics so every one will rely  on new world order state.) ETERNAL HUMAN SLAVERY is the aim & name of the game:icecream:hollow demonic  materialistic direction is as is,  no pushing in, on lemmig que, domesticated idiots!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

:oepswrong section 

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2020 at 5:58 PM, sunstone said:

:cry:bierwoke takeover,  no freedom of speech, f,fs    happy covid gov,s playing  ' simon says ' come on  sheeple:evil:waitin for elite carpet baggin vultures to move in & take the remanants of every one,s  hard bui,lt busnesses for cent,s (usual swindling tactics so every one will rely  on new world order state.) ETERNAL HUMAN SLAVERY is the aim & name of the game:icecream:hollow demonic  materialistic direction is as is,  no pushing in, on lemmig que, domesticated idiots!

In another forum we could agree...

For now till they are squashed to.

Im not down with the whole keep quiet and move along way things seem to be

But this is a canna forum and it is how it is here.

Its unsettling to say the least to watch the merging of dystopia with the early 20th century

Bloody fucking hell

ok, so putting this thread back on track for 2021 HAPPY GREEN YEAR :showoff:

Well, spent the most ever in the same time period. i had an order issue at a bank = new year sale 15% off. hell just realized i didn't get my vet discount. fuck me and it's paid for and in route.smdh $93.50 

Hazeman : White 88 = kromes white x 88 g13/hp male w/ 5ea. Fat Purple reg's. 2nd hazeman strain on the way BLUE BUBBA = BUBBA K x Blue God. should add more yield and flavor and not hurt potency much idk. supposed to come with 3ea. bubba kush x stardawg reg's freebies

Useful Seeds : Chem D Trip = Chem D cut x GSC (form cookies reversed) x Chocolate Trip (male) i'm a fan of chem d sinse i was blessed by joker some years back. i kept looking at this cross and passed it by until recently because i saw a single photo of it finally. boom forced to pull the trigger. 

i wanted to get my dude's "the bakery genetics" gear asap = chose 3 strains from him. you will find some goodies from him. you can check seedfinder for strain list that isn't up to date but does show quite a few current offerings he has. dude knows what he's doing imho. thank me laterz.

blueberry mac, forbidden fruit back cross and GGWhore = indy dom GG CUT x Belladonna = (kumquat x gdp) male note: yes, we know paradise has a belladona.

other stuff not sure i mentioned

coming out out of the Demonic stables are: BANANA PUNCH BX= ? BANANA KUSH x PURPLE PUNCH 2.0 ? i asked dude just now details as i forgot. oops

Wedding Cake x Purple Punch 2.0; Purple Punch 2.0 F2; Mandarin Cookies x Purple Punch 2.0

so that's 4 purple punch related cultivars because i looking for taste that i can use later to marry with good potency if possible. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Copa Genetics : ICY GRAPE f2 MISSED THE DAMN F1'S Grrr Purple Skittles(SMMJ cut) x 96' blk domina 1-4 freebies goji og f2 5ea. :)

Copa Genetics : BAN HAM OG = Banana Hammock x Ancient OG FREEBIES 5ea.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKane Genetics : GG4 x GDP ; Goriila Grip Tape = GG4 X GG4 bx freebie :)   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMEEZY MEANS BEANS : LaCheese x stardawg x skunk1 male =(Asiago) ; Asiago x Black Alchemy = (bodhi) i wanted BA genetics mos def. last but not least= Old Family Purple x Stardawg x Skunk1(m)=== treasure hunt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SO LAST OF THE NEW STUFF FROM  LAST YEAR

Sweet Sue Fondue:55-62dys and stretch is 100% family strain circa 83' = exodus chz x 90's hindu kush; Wish Master = dude said will put my dingaling right in the dirt :) : 55-60 dys ; Wish Master x Donkey Butter ; Pure Chira = "it's an old afgani straight from the fields" 7-8 wks

that's all folks and just waiting 4 some above to land. as yall see i like a unique variety. Yet, if u peep closer, many have something in common quite often. effects and taste come 1st but yield helps choose those two parameters to a certain extent. flower time i like is 10 wks max when possible.