•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sacred Plant Warrior

NEW STRAINS OTHERS MIGHT LIKE

Hope these make it to the vault 

critical orange punch x symbiotics purple punch 2.0

bananna punch x symbiotic’s purple punch 2.0 

I can hunt a couple males out of the purple punch crosses cause I love sweet flavors if I can get them. I figure 2/3 good males if found are worth the cost of the packs and a nice lady or two are likely to show up out of 4 different but related crosses. 
 these above are in the vault and added freebie = Banana Pebbles x Grape Obama = I asked for more info on it. 

Mendo Breath BX F2

peanut butter breath F3 

Ice cream cake BX F3

I was dismissive of peanut butter breath initially but learned my lessons from the past and made the grab with no regrets !

Hindu Kush BX

Sunset Sherbet BX

GELATTO 33 (larry bird) BX

RARE EXCLUSIVE = Buck Fiden ! and Martian Fritter

I need to find out what "buck fiden" is and determine exactly which martian genetic Nate used to paint the Fritter clone doing his Bob Ross thing.

C6502BBE-BC8A-4DB8-9F30-2E7D4FD451C9.jpeg

• Like 1

So, dang I grabbed something I had wanted anyway but had to make the grab cause cost was $22 = no typo and I checked to make sure it was a listed vendor 

True Chocolate F2

True Chocolate x True Chocolate

True Chocolate = (Chocolate Diesel x Chocolate Thai) x Chocolate Strawberry

It’s the most chocolate Genetics in one strain in the vault so far. Have Chocolate covered blueberries, Chocolate Banana Kush is waiting to emerge sooner rather than later ! I did ask a comrade if he would use male pollen to hit the banana Kush clone so I can get 50 beans back.  I answer yet but hopefully it will be yes. Then just need a good male . 
I might have a chocolope cross but not sure = ocd will make me look. 

Been searching a decade for certain beans and when I score a second pack I’ll let the bean out the bag so to speak. Not going to shoot myself in the foot knowing most have more seed $$ than I ever will. 
suffice to say I’ll be elated if these  Genetics are legit. My lungs and taste buds will rejoice MOs def. 

Saw some other stuff I’m going to recon 1st before/if I pull the trigger but dudes gear surprisingly was affordable but more importantly Cranberry is (Cherry Pie x Face Off OG) x (Sunset Sherbet x Kimbo Kush)

Cranberry Zkittles : Cranberry is (Cherry Pie x Face Off OG) x (Sunset Sherbet x Kimbo Kush)

Zkittles is Grape Ape x Grapefruit 

was compelled to get this. Mainly cause I wanted Zkittles as a mother but also cause the Cranberry is an F1, so I passed on the Cranberry F2’s .

all those strains in combo have to throw a couple winners after I make more beans to treasure hunt ! Dank flavor chaser = who me ! 

82D5B93F-C1C7-47D4-BB31-F214B5A360E7.jpeg

641261E5-7CEA-4C6F-B289-64C3E689DD20.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow, that is a score on that. I wish these plants' smell and taste actually came out like their names. I have that do si dos zkittlez she is nice smoke, but nothing special on smell. If this really comes out smelling like they say, you wanna talk to me some more about these, I know you like edibles. I am not being as discreet as I would like here ha!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Wow, that is a score on that. I wish these plants' smell and taste actually came out like their names. I have that do si dos zkittlez she is nice smoke, but nothing special on smell. If this really comes out smelling like they say, you wanna talk to me some more about these, I know you like edibles. I am not being as discreet as I would like here ha!

surely i will but all the new stuff is on the back burner now. trying to pop old gear to preserve whatever i can that's worthy. i have to pop them or lose all hope of those genetics = i rather not cry over them lol = i really mean that. ha

sent message to mister c yesterday to get more details on phenos etc. still awaiting his reply.

So, how many phenos should I expect with cranberry zkittles.

I chose it over the cranberry F2 because I wanted to try zkittles for awhile.
Yet, also made the call because of it’s a poly hybrid = expecting various expressions out of a pack but more so when I make beans to hunt for special plants I like .

Update @gardenartus

here’s the skinny direct from Mister C and I love his take on it. And yes, bred together those will show variation I’m gonna hunt !

Cranberry zkittlez is actually pretty uniform, not too much variation.   Main difference is the size of the buds .   Other than that, the terp profile is pretty similar with all the phenos , potent fruity candy gas . Strong  zkittlez flavor

• Like 1

Great Incoming strain alert 

Abusive Bubblegum created by: Kakalak at soaknbeans. If you been around long enough you might know Kakalak. Solid dude, no bs and real genetics. Dude is even very nice to boot and trustworthy. 

Now, the rub is you can’t buy these beans. 
they were made to give testers something as a special thank you to those who treated his Bubblegum crosses. 

The flip side is he has plans to release his Abusive D = 

here’s a recent pic taken by Kakalak in a recent grow. Not bad for old genetics huh ! 

just saw his reversal thread I knew was gonna happen but just saw this thread. Warning have a bib or napkins ready Ijs. 
https://soaknbeans.com/forum/calyx-bros-seed-co/457-abusive-d-reversal-project

If folks would like to hangout with us let me know and I’ll shoot you my personal link = yes, we have an incentive points program in place ! 

9595F400-3604-4472-97CE-7EF354BE2AA1.jpeg

• Like 2

ooh, yeah ... kakalak is good people ;)
i remember him from TSD a while back.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, santero said:

ooh, yeah ... kakalak is good people ;)
i remember him from TSD a while back.

Very cool dude. I was surprised it was him. At first I got him confused with Dizz from frost brothers but we cleared it up. 
Frost brothers just did their 1st release in a long time. 

I have gear from both and if they germ and grow I should be happy with the results. I have Kakalak’s K Kush pure. He doesn’t sell that pure though. I saw a thread from 2014’ of his Kakalak Kush and it made me go wow frfr. I dare those beans do well. 

I can guarantee anyone who gets that flower will want more. Exclusive flower will help my budget eventually get a pick me up. Small batch nugs  to safe folks only. 

Ok, so true chocolate has landed and another vial of seeds that are unmarked. 
I asked what they were and waiting to hear back from them now.  I hope they are more true chocolates actually. Got a hunch they would be 2nd pack hunt worthy. 

E2995B5E-F41C-4B2C-A700-36F814F44134.jpeg

33EFFF5C-12C7-4D31-B44C-7B402942E77D.jpeg

• Like 2

So, it’s always a relief once the eggs are safe in the nest. Appreciation is by default with the xtra love shown by freebies from soaknbeans.com !

mister c has that cool ass bean holder name sake thing. Cool idea imho.
Sour Tangie x Cranberry interesting. I’ve had legit Tangie and liked it a lot, so we’ll see how the flavor and effects are on this one. 

Mysterion V2 = Blk Lime Reserve Bukakke which is BLR mother hit by multiple different males open pollinated 

Abusive Bubble Gum in the house and I’ll try my best to do something a bit special with them. Pvt. Use only and no commercial sales!

B664AAE4-41EE-40C7-A37D-B1962ED126F1.jpeg

• Like 2

computer buttons and mouse aren't working as before. pain to post but just ordered from the pre-drip drop sorta 1/2 blind but i know some will like/love the smoke even if i don't.

Blueberry Birthday Cake = (gelatto 33bx x wedding cake)x blueberry- jd/dj short x blueberry syrup calco genetic

VLAD i heard what it was but sure can't recall, but will review and post. i just knew i wanted it

Poison Applez = ? just a leap of confidence barely heard what it was. but fritter i think is in it as well as a fritter parent sour apple. if i recall but will verify and post.

hope u folks jump the sales u want and have a safe happy dank hollow-weed

• Like 1

I've got a Tangie Twist I am trying to baby out of whatever is wrong with her, heard she is straight-up tangerine. You have some interesting there, love the fruity ones when they come out correct.

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I've got a Tangie Twist I am trying to baby out of whatever is wrong with her, heard she is straight-up tangerine. You have some interesting there, love the fruity ones when they come out correct.

Tangie pure was very tasty and moreish. Good daytime/ anytime you still want to be high but comfortable imho.?

what’s the other parent and is it regular male or reversed pollen donation? 
if it lived up to this description it’s a very desirable cultivar imho. One of only a few that are potent with that flavor profile and type of effects too. 

I couldn’t find much else on it though. Like who created it and is it clone only etc etc 

https://www.hytiva.com/strains/hybrid/tangerine-twist

saw this if it’s the same thing 

Tangerine Twist (G13 x Afghani x Nevill's A5 Haze) - Dutchie = a website I’ve never heard of 
  • Like 1

It kind of sucks in a way here, although we have an abundance of clones, not all come with -this is bred by Bodhi, most folks do not know the genetics or the breeder. Can't think of them offhand, but there have been a couple of strains, same name different breeders, totally different in smoke quality, have no clue what they are until they are grown out, and at times still do not know or can figure out which strain from which breeder it is.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

It kind of sucks in a way here, although we have an abundance of clones, not all come with -this is bred by Bodhi, most folks do not know the genetics or the breeder. Can't think of them offhand, but there have been a couple of strains, same name different breeders, totally different in smoke quality, have no clue what they are until they are grown out, and at times still do not know or can figure out which strain from which breeder it is.

I feel you but if I’m not sure about lineage I keep it pushing cause it easy to grab something less iffy . 
i don’t allow that clone Fuckery to fuck with me. Which is easy since my clone access galore days are gone. Ha 

it’s not hard to do a google search if you don’t want to duplicate a name. knowing yours is unique matters to me. Others as we know purposely name shit the same to feed off the confusion and get a little business they wouldn’t get by themselves. Asshats to the max but fuk em. 

Like  clone sellers = selling shit they don’t even verify = fuk em and boycott for life. 

• Like 1

I get a bit upset with the BS going out here with all the new growers, no respect on keeping the linage correct. Actually, it pisses me off royally. That is how we end up with Cheese that is actually Sour D. The laziness, no excuse for that.

• Like 1

Funny u mentioned cheese cause it’s like the Colby dogs of cannabis = fake cheese galore. I’ve yet to see these sellers have pictures of legit cheese. Looks nothing like it at all. 
that was quite a lengthy thread about legit cheese years ago. New folks don’t even know so they buy it as if it’s legit then sell a bs cheese cross… smdh 

• Like 1

Well, back on track with new strains.

I realized I could sneak in my last bean but for the year. I imagine if I get what I want from my hit list next year I can call bean buying quits for awhile .

so, here are the added treats ordered admits frustration to find lineages 

Platinum Jelly Breath bx F2?

Brain Food 

Candy Bowl

i’ll post what they are later. Tone to go get a new phone swapped for current under insurance protection ! 

• Like 1

Two or three years ago I thought I had all the genetics i could every want.  No more seed buying.  Since then I have made several more purchases.  I can't help myself.

Cannabis is not addictive.  But, my addiction to buying seeds is as gripping as heroin.  :)

• Haha 1

I’m just playing devils advocate to hope I live long enough to make worthy cultivars.

Speaking of which a treasure hunt with these Hindu Kush beans 10-14 wk might have the good or nothing at all. Plan to run them vert style 600 hps. 

along with them came the surprise pack of 

Funky Qabbage that I’m looking forward too particularly because of the skunk qabbage genetics that has gotten positive feedback. 
I never heard of the company and didn’t get info on them. But did find out the skinny on funky gasolina ha. 

Funky Gasolina F2 RebelSeedCo(ChemD Bx) x StrayFox/Bohdi(Skunk91) Strong AF this is deff a ChemSkunk needed by anyone who loves the RKS and Chem D she has a unique Chocolate terps and flavor that pairs well with the Chem/Skunk Gas she produces banditbrandseedsales@gmail.com

Note: anyone heard of bandit brand seeds ?

Only pics I could find of the funky gasolina but nicety imho ! 

6DB8B21F-DF7C-4BF9-BFD2-F79332C2CC54.jpeg

F5836243-0ECC-453C-9E33-2AF477CDC5E2.jpeg

3457D709-1395-4F1A-9BE0-DF6D3975308B.jpeg

• Like 1

Ok folks,

as some may know my loot didn’t make it to it’s destination. Pissed since it was in a damn DVD’s case safe and sound. Grrr 

nevertheless the good brother who has been running the shop for years was kind enough to still let me make a couple selections. 

I was after Santeros Sanfune and others mentioned above previously. 

so, arrived and safe on the vault is 

@santero Snow Thrower , Island Sweet Skunk x East Coast Sour Diesel ! Originally created by Red Sky Walker from Canada and reproduced.
and (Amnesia haze/Chocolate rain) x Blue Chem 5ea. 

Snow thrower is the kromes White cross I trust to be legit. I have another white cross from hazeman too and maybe yet another I might have forgotten. Hmm 

I guess getting the RSW repro’s with the ECSD is just coincidence not thought about at time of selection but nice to realize now that I think about it. 

the Amnesia x CR x blue Chem should be Interesting with the blue Chem taming some of the sativa genetics imho. 

almost forgot I dodged a bullet on getting these. =

Safe and sound but dodged a serious fuck up by new mail lady. 

I looked at a piece of mail that was sorta weird. Then noticed it was the wrong address.

So, told her and she came back for it. Then she peeped into her bag and said it’s this one … smdh 

I’m glad I caught her while she was still close. 

Well, time for rice and fridge storage 

46228A71-2412-41A3-A73E-DD224981A3C3.jpeg

• Like 4

Well, the last drip drop is safe in the vault about to be riced up and head to the fridge 

the hard to see one is GTA aka Grand Theft Auto ! 
descriptions = 

72EC6BFA-EF87-4D02-BAAE-F3C2EBBC60DF.jpeg

• Like 2

Black Friday wasn’t paid attention too and was hoping enough funds were available so as not to touch my emergency vet $. 

so, went to my favorite cannabis  artist for my grabs. 
1. Chloe Simone https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Chloe_Simone/The_Bakery_Genetics/

2. Tinglez https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Tinklez/The_Bakery_Genetics/

3. Milfberry Shortcake https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Milfberry_Shortcake/The_Bakery_Genetics/

4. Pink Frosted Donutz https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pink_Frosted_Donutz/The_Bakery_Genetics/

5. Candy Applez https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Candy_Applez/The_Bakery_Genetics/

6. Unicorn Meat Pie https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Unicorn_Meat_Pie/The_Bakery_Genetics/

these should be very tasty baked goods imho and all Bakery Genetics are tested prior to release. A huge reason why I deal with them.