•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sacred Plant Warrior

NEW STRAINS OTHERS MIGHT LIKE

Last purchase of the year. Hit with a 35$ overdraft fee. I’m not even going to ask forgiveness but might band mention the spirit of the holiday season ha! 

so, I somehow stumbled over Dogwaltz in my strain travels online. Then I see it’s used as the mother and the daddy is the strain I was going to bypass. I didn’t want to get it from “mat the skickter riot” and the other source I wasn’t sure of on strainly. Who knows if I make it back to dude and grab it if he has it. 

So, introducing “Dirty Dancing” and truly would love her to be sexy, potent and tasty just like I like my women in real life. Lol

here’s an old thread on DogWaltz very cool and I dare these be fire too. 
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/dawgs-waltz-poodle-nuts-done-right.43048/?amp=1

based on this single post you can understand my hesitation even if u don’t know riot! Post Came from overgrow

so, yeah rolling the dice Dog Waltz is dominant or their combo brings out better genetics from the bluebonnet than it is alone.

anybody heard of “two guys won cups” ? 

dbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gifdbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gifdbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gifdbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gifdbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gifdbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gifdbdae31578c37d8c9e77754f85bd972bd615e84c.gif

I have grown it and have some seed.

It was unimpressive to me. I grow a lot of blueberrys. Matt Riot apparently is a blueberry head and raved about it -in his sales descriptions. But this isn’t the blue I was looking for and is pretty variable from seed. It was supposedly a line bred from DJ’s Blueberry by Lonestar for blueberry muffin terps, not a cross.

44501ED6-93E5-4477-8A5A-B497E65C79D2.jpeg

• Like 1

Well after a frustrating day filled with anxiety and anger it nice to open the goody bag. 

candy applez

mifberry shortcake 

unicorn meat pie 

Chloe Simone 

timklez

pink frosted donutz 

Miller Mack = 2nd pack rhymes with crack !

afghani lemonz f1 a hunting we wil go a hunting,we will go F1 Afghani search … 

i’m going to make a new thread focussed on pictures of the strains in the vault. Along with a link to strain info if available. 

main focus will be on new stuff/fresher beans because I have no idea what old stuff is going to germ at this point. If that stuff does  pics will be posted.  

this will help me document the vault holdings as well as give Someone  in the future a better idea of what they have since my death. 

i really would like to know I’m dying so I can send to recipients myself. Hard to trust younger relatives who shall we say aren’t that solid/reliable ! 

now, if I stay healthy until 80 I will just start giveaways to folks who will make the beans to share freely with others who u deem worthy !

0C3B274F-9186-489C-B8B1-25EB1ED4F816.jpeg

• Like 3

I"ve never heard of these strains. I keep thinking I should write a book, I have so much knowledge with the edible world, but half of it is in my head, my own recipes, should write this down somewhere for future users, you are right.

• Like 1

it's interesting the way different types of weed seem to go in and out of style. We (in the US) seem to be deeply into strains with pastry-like scents, since GSC. When I walk into a dispensary now, I'm not sure if I'm in a coffee shop or a dispensary (Biscotti, wedding cake, cookies of various kinds…)

21 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I"ve never heard of these strains. I keep thinking I should write a book, I have so much knowledge with the edible world, but half of it is in my head, my own recipes, should write this down somewhere for future users, you are right.

Yeah, it’s because the bakery genetics (nate)has been flying under the radar even though he’s been around the community and knows much about various strains of who and what. 

he’s only got one major vendor that only carry two offerings Miller Mac and My Alien Wedding 90$-80$. 
some of his team offer his gear occasionally but usually offer what they have made from his genetics along with other stuff too.

with that said if you don’t follow him on IG you won’t be able to buy his gear when he makes drops. 
his team members and affiliates get a pre-drip drop before the doors are open to everyone else. 
thankfulky I’m considered an affiliate and very grateful to him for doing that. 

He fancies himself an artist not a breeder. So, he Bob Rosses/paints all manner of gear. 

What’s cool is he takes expensive cultivars and Does his thing with/too them. Then they are off for testing by his team. If they pass the test, they get released to the growmies. that’s the basics 

the flip side is you really have to pay attention to his posts/lives. 
if don’t,  come drop time there always going to be gear that’s available but you won’t know wtf it is.

If you been around awhile you might guess and get it right but the way Nate names his artwork can be misleading to newbies and others alike. I’ve got a list of 14 strains I still don’t know wtf they are and knowing him I’m not guessing. Lol too poor to guess and mainly because so many like/love strains and combos I simply do not. 

He’s a bit paranoid about copy cats of genetics/his strain names as it’s been happening quite a bit. So, yeah the mystery is frustrating for me but I’m used to it now. 

here’s his seedfinder page and no it’s not up to date completely ever 
Because he’s always painting another piece !!! he’s already has an international following which s ironic because many in the USA aren’t aware he exists lol. Their loss I must say. 

you have to be accepted on the bakery genetics landing page initially prior to being a growmie who can buy gear. 

It took me quite awhile to learn what I posted lol. I’ve gone back 2 yrs checking on his gear that was available.  I’ve got 38 of his strains so far and based on what’s coming I’m not done yet. Ha! 

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/The_Bakery_Genetics/

get someone that has the software that will basically dictate what you say. Writing a bunch can be challenging. It is for me now but didn’t use to be.

After my mental crash all sorts of mental snafus have arisen smdh. 

yesterday I had a serious anxiety attack while at the red cross blood drive. I’m going to cut and paste what I said in an email to the Red Cross. 

I just sent this via email to the red cross blood drive folks. 

I walked out cursing I was so upset. Anxiety through the roof 

Blood appt 12:45 pm 

333 W. Camden Street Suite 500, Baltimore, MD 21201

Fuckiing directions to the blood drive had me walking around the whole building and the place is across from the light rail 2 min. 

Then I get with the chic and she’s about to ask more questions and I asked, why weren’t these questions asked online with all the rest. 
This chic says I should donate more often to understand their process. 
Wtf you’re supposed to explain the process ahead of time. 

Those question can and should be asked online and all is needed is to verify a completed questionnaire. 
How difficult would that be and why are you not doing it this way. 

You have people go through so much shit to donate it’s made me angry w/anxiety too. 

Then you wonder why you don’t get donors. Donating used to be cool and now it sucks big time. 
Most sincerely, xxx

• Like 1

Beans arrived and got an unexpected  freebie from Riot Seeds. 

i didn’t realize dirty dancing was created by Riot as I wouldn’t have bought them. Upon checking he sells them for $120 a pack and I bought for $60.

lineage of the freebie is Peaberry = Katsu Bubba x Blue Bonnet. So, two blue bonnet male crosses in the vault and I’m not going to trade or sell dirty dancing as intended initially because riot is a huge penis that’s not envied by decent folks aside from his bank acct I’m guessing. I have another strain that has some riot work in it that was gifted to me. Those I feel are good to go as the cross was made by someone else. 

For those growmies who have been around since 04 on overgrow and other popular sites and know many of the more well known personalities in the community who are considered unsavory piece of shit type folks. 

this intro should be in a serious pot movie about Growers from those days all they way to now with who’s still around. 

so, Matthew Riot is the poster child for a huge lying snake who now enjoys making good money because so many don’t know his shady past in how he got genetics. 

This dude is also known the crown prince of growmunity liars. Yet, seeing what he had the Gaul to write on his packs is hilarious and outrageous. 

16590FED-75CD-4B8E-848A-63714F201D68.png

• Like 1

Ok, semi impulsive buy. Semi because I’ve known about SavagevGebetic’s No Frunts a little while and wanted it. Another Flavor Chaser strain trying to arrive at the vault. 

Runtz x Hooligans ( Runtz x GDP) THIS IS A RUNTZ BX 

As for Purple Gypsy by Stray Fox Gardens it’s like an unexpected strain combo.

I had been after Bhodhi’s Purple Unicorn genetics on the down low. I had also peeped Stray’s Krome Tamale earlier this year but likely last year me thinks.

Krome’s White has been on my hit lists prior to smokin it but after it made my all time list. knowing getting the cut is virtually impossible now a suspected F1 was fine. Stray never says if it’s F1 or not but I was hoping for the frost and effects to carry over. 
So, Kromes Tamale male was used to hit Purple Unicorn which made it an instant target that’s on it’s way soon. 

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Purple_Gypsy/Strayfox_Gardenz/

Yes,? I’m the thrifty genetics  hit man. Seeking out good genetics at a much lower cost than either originally listed or much lower than similar quality strains. I admit I have done extremely well with my buying strategy forced into reality by a xtra low income ? The mother of invention applies here. 

no frunts lists @$100-$120 but sold for $50 

Purple Gypsy cost me $35 total with shipping for both $95 ! 

yes, I’m willing to risk older seed stock to reflect the sale price but none can be older than my real old stuff so it’s worth the gamble monetarily imho. 

What y’all got for the new year already sinse sales were abundant.

i finally ordered AKBEAN Brains Freezeland IBL I’ll figure that out once the beans pop and show how similar they are or not. 

smoke test after 30/60 day cure will determine if I like it’s qualities enough to marry it to others for projects.?

i thought my Inkognyto order was no longer possible. Well, it was my fault for not checking an email to explain invoice.  I was like tell me what I ordered or I can cancel the order… so, it’s a done deal now. Only snafu was ir was slated for last months budget not this one. 

So, with no more suspense I had a tough choice between Ink’s Funk & Skunk kush and his Banana Peel. 
Selected Urkle S1 x his Pestilence BP is Banana OG clone X Pestilence. 
urkle is one I been wanting but getting the legit clone is like Chinese arithmetic frfr lol, if ur old u know that one. As most know I had the elite GDP clone only at the time I had to shut down. No ken Estes stuff. Smoked oz of grape ape and loved it as well as shared pics here. 

i didn’t initially notice it was S1 but then so selected. Now, we know ink knows his shit. But know way to know how many were popped to find his selection nor the source of the seeds. They could be from inspecta aka csi but with Ink’s connections it’s sheer speculation. 

So, I decided on banana peel because I’ve lusted after it on the down low. Have chocolate banana Kush made by jaws but can’t guarantee they germ. 

pestilence should easily allow the BK power to be maintained and not destroy the flavor imho. I’ll find out first hand. I’m not a big fem fan but Ltd resources/circumstances dictate how I move as I do. 

so, also have some blueberry beans coming in, a couple blueberry hybrids with complimentary genetics imho. 
If u been following you know I already have some new BB gear hybrids from the bakery genetics. So, like I said I make grabs based on a certain  vision in hopes to have genetics that click when bred together just like dog strains of the same breed or outcross to a very different strain… 

yup I saved some goodies for last that came in last year actually. 
just peep the listed names in the pic. Should be flames galore in them imho. 

0017D1E0-8F37-4711-85AF-344C3F600102.jpeg

• Like 1

Ok, so freebie with the AKBean Brains Freezeland IBL  = Black Lavender x Beatrix Choice 6 instead of 5 beans and JBC freebie 

Is Canna Exotics (Gooey Breeder) Midnight Pleasures = (midnight snow X midnight snow) x (purple ghost X purple mayhem) 3 beans. 

i been trying to find grow reports of it but nada so far. I did ask about strain info = flower time, stretch, clone-ability, need support and yield. I left off my default question on it’s effects duhhh. Will go back now to include that because effects rule for most all my selections that I know of. 

E862EC83-202E-4E8D-B67E-09633288A7B4.png

2 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

It’s a new year and I sure hope others here post in this thread frfr it’s getting lonely bud in hur ! Ha 

I am trying to do LA Cheese, then Green Ale, LA Is not new to me but have not had her in a few years. I am dealing with trying to save what I tried to kill ha!

• Like 1

found the bakery genetics interview for their 5 yrs anniversary

https://hiphopweekly.com/happy-420-the-bakery-genetics-celebrates-5th-year-anniversary-and-gives-an-exclusive-interview/

don't forget u have to be a ig follower to acquire most all of his gear. refer to my highlight of them above.

i don't know how many of his artworks i will get this year. valentines day drop is coming but the 420 drop has my attention. I know i will save for black friday this year most likely and likely be done getting their gear if i buy 10 strains i really  want. i'm sure much of nates gear will represent well in my lungs and pollen chucking as well.

Ok, so freebie with the AKBean Brains Freezeland IBL  = Black Lavender x Beatrix Choice 6 instead of 5 beans and JBC freebie 

Is Canna Exotics (Gooey Breeder) Midnight Pleasures = (midnight snow X midnight snow) x (purple ghost X purple mayhem) 3 beans. 

i been trying to find grow reports of it but nada so far. I did ask about strain info = flower time, stretch, clone-ability, need support and yield. I left off my default question on it’s effects duhhh. Will go back now to include that because effects rule for most all my selections that I know of. 

i have to cut and paste the 411 I received recently on midnight pleasures 

gooey breeder “Those aren’t my packaging. Looks like someone made F2’s or something. Where did you get them?
Those strains need light nutes and lots of root space.”

GBrdr reply after I told him they were JBC freebies 

Well they did have some things so good thats nice to know. Good luck. Should be well structured and easy to grow. Enjoy!

@gardenartus I saw this and thought of you and @webeblzr as well. 

MULLUMBIMBY MADNESS X KUSH £70.00

https://www.seedbay.com/product/mullumbimby-madness-x-kush/

anybody Order from seedbay in 2019 up till now ??? 

a short thread MM x BLR by Baked Beanz 

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-vendor-forums/seedbay/seedbay-private-breeders/baked-beanz/359535-mullumbimby-x-blr/page3

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 7:36 PM, gardenartus said:

TY SPW< can't afford beans right now, sounds good.

I wouldn’t worry about them cause you need to pop what u have and not buy new like I been doing frankly imho. 

u already know ones I start making enough beans to share they’ll be free ! 

nevil’s haze 21 x Mulimbimby Madness was given to shoeless already if I recall. Gotta see if he’s made the seed bomb contraption to germinate old seeds.

He got the longer flowering version = more like the originals imho and I kept the shorter flowering version. 
he’s already said he would share and I’ll certainly do the same. 

• Thanks 1

So, I caught a 50% off sale = FuckCovid sale at soaknbeans. It took me awhile to choose and this buy wasn’t in the budget ahead of time. 

i could have spent 911 veterinarian funds but no beans are worth the risk.

so, I chose for me a no brainer based on the mother and the fact these were regular seeds not fems. 
His Abusive Diesel he’s kept a long time over a decade if I recall. 
this is the same cultivar he pollinated with his clone bubble gum mother. Testers were given these as a thank you for testing and i for one really appreciate it. 

will they be combined though is the question and the answer is fuk yeah MOs def. 

i still need to buy the pure bubblegum fems when my budget and then being in stock coincides. 

been many years pining over left Bubblegum. Since They are fems and I’ve seen them grown it’s mandatory I get these this year. MOs def 

I’ll save the big surprise for later when it’s done and not just an idea. Ha

Ape Tranquilizer

PDFPrintEmail

(Abusive Diesel X GG#4) X Shut Eye F2
No image set

Flowering Time

8-9 Weeks

Genetics

(Abusive Diesel X GG#4) X Shut Eye F2

Seeds Per Pack

so, not the standard description like most strains have on listed but since it’s notable I post it. 
Description

"Most offensively, pungently loud terps in this line. Smells from axle grease, to garlic, to chem, to garlic flavored soft plastics. This match up is one for the ages." ~bayoucitygreenthumb

I don’t know this dude but requested to follow him just now. 

• Like 2