•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Johnbong

Cali Bud

The best is right here between my fingers.:j

• Haha 2

There’s no such thing as “the best” any longer, it’s all good.   But, California in general grows great produce, citrus, and theres  the soil in Humbolt.   

I tried over 25 strains in Colorado, smoked my own Chuckys Bride and Black Widow most of the time.   So much of the off the shelf bud is dried out or too wet.  

• Like 3

Here’s a bud from Sannie’s Sugar Punch and it will hold it’s own with anything from Cali. I live in Colorado but I’m from Kentucky and some of the Ky strains are right there with it. The main pockets that all the best weed that we smoke today came out of the Pacific Northwest, Nor Cal, Santa Cruz and Kentucky. Now today, the best gassy weed comes out of Cali, the best fruity weed and Sativa hybrids come out of the Pacific Northwest.

91921BB1-500C-481B-8551-40D8624571EC.thumb.jpeg.a29fec82c2ff0195c53ffc695ece5f04.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ah it’s not to bad some meds come throw in ways ;)

I haven’t heard this whisper yet

but I’m sure you’re right and I’ve been waiting for news like this

Guess the UN has obviously noticed what your country has done and how much money in taxes there missing out on 

and all the other benefits that come with legalisation 

They have been mad at us for awhile because of that lol. But we are not legal federally, and the UN is starting to lean toward not sure if decrim or legal. They are discussing it, and first time I've seen it is promising. To tell you the truth, besides the US, I think it is the big CBD, and so many countries making and selling it.

UN makes public the list of voters on WHO Cannabis Scheduling recommendations

• Like 1

It is not real advertised out here, almost like they are keeping it hush hush lol I hope this changes the World and how they look at cannabis, first time this has sounded so promising for us.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 12:13 PM, baqualin said:

Here’s a bud from Sannie’s Sugar Punch and it will hold it’s own with anything from Cali. I live in Colorado but I’m from Kentucky and some of the Ky strains are right there with it. The main pockets that all the best weed that we smoke today came out of the Pacific Northwest, Nor Cal, Santa Cruz and Kentucky. Now today, the best gassy weed comes out of Cali, the best fruity weed and Sativa hybrids come out of the Pacific Northwest.

91921BB1-500C-481B-8551-40D8624571EC.thumb.jpeg.a29fec82c2ff0195c53ffc695ece5f04.jpeg

LOL.  I stil recall the interview with the Kentucky State Trooper, busting some back holler Kentucky grow, with great respect, saying, "These boys grow some damn fine marijuana"   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just a phone cam, it's really that frosty

catnip12.thumb.jpg.bba5642e9f733800c4d3119c3c5d59b9.jpg

That's what it all really looks like, this here is Scrodingers Catnip

smells like fresh orange peel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Just a phone cam, it's really that frosty

catnip12.thumb.jpg.bba5642e9f733800c4d3119c3c5d59b9.jpg

That's what it all really looks like, this here is Scrodingers Catnip