•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Hamme Hydro

Twelve Amnesia Haze cuts on soil (Coronagrow)

Glad to know at least two still give a.... Still care! My 800 watts d.i.y. led yielded the following total grams:

IMG_5880.thumb.JPG.c9dc064b2747ea4cabdfcdc96a770bca.JPG

IMG_5879.thumb.JPG.94160c74d45485b0cc5bd98cc7d58594.JPG

So with a led lamp of 800 watts i yielded 1178 grams of Amnesia (!!!)

And with 1200 watts hps i yielded 900 grams...

Seems clear to me which light is the winner.

• Like 6

In my opinion Amnesia Haze is one of the best strains worldwide and one highlight is the taste. If it´s true that the taste is richer on soil-grown weed, I would stay on soil for a better product.

I know, that my own weed tastes more intensive, than most of the weed I buy. That´s true for weed from the coffeshops and from " the street".

smile

Can't say Amnesia on soil tastes better or worse then grown on rock-wool. But i do think soil yields better. And some people do tell me they prefer the smell of my soil grown weed.

• Like 1

This is good news.

I was thinking about buying an LED kit to replace my 1000W HID, because my wife notices the electric bill, but won't so much notice that I've spent $600 on an LED kit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Glad to know at least two still give a.... Still care! My 800 watts d.i.y. led yielded the following total grams:

IMG_5880.thumb.JPG.c9dc064b2747ea4cabdfcdc96a770bca.JPG

IMG_5879.thumb.JPG.94160c74d45485b0cc5bd98cc7d58594.JPG

So with a led lamp of 800 watts i yielded 1178 grams of Amnesia (!!!)

And with 1200 watts hps i yielded 900 grams...

Seems clear to me which light is the winner.

I have found the same, once I got the temp dialed in, the buds are more dense as well. Saving up to fit my other flower room with LED. Was actually nice having a room with LED and one with HPS, could see the difference, Ran an Apollo 13 in both rooms, the LED room, buds were more dense and if I recall correctly believe it pulled two more Os as well.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

This is good news.

I was thinking about buying an LED kit to replace my 1000W HID, because my wife notices the electric bill, but won't so much notice that I've spent $600 on an LED kit.

LOL it does make a big difference on your electricity, mind dropped 100 a month, should really save once I get my other room fitted with LEDs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Can't say Amnesia on soil tastes better or worse then grown on rock-wool. But i do think soil yields better. And some people do tell me they prefer the smell of my soil grown weed.

That is why I like the Ocotpots, one of the reasons, has the growth of hydro, but the taste of soil. Perfection in my mind ha!

• Like 2

Today the 4th of December i commenced another Amnesia Haze grow. Everything is the same as before except this time there are eleven Amnesia Haze clones and two Afghani x Skunk seedlings that i planted together in one container. 

There won't be a journal, just some notes to self that may come in handy.

• Like 1

Never tried amnesia haze. Looks delicious 

:verrygood

• Like 1