•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

next project?

next project?  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. which of these lines is of interest?

• sweet cherry haze
    • princess shiva
    • sweet & sour
    • chocolate boulder
    • kinky cheese

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/2020 at 10:00 PM

dear OPenGrowers,

first of all a small information (somewhat bad news):
the (lavender x blueberry sativa) that i was about to repro had some intersexed traits. the thais in the BBS are
striking back :lol: the only male i found grew hairs after flip, so did not use him. some of the "blavender"-females
will find their way into the next rounds for some bonus-lines on the side (recombining esko's lines to something
new and of it's own), but there will be no blavi-repro ... my apologies.

but that also means, that i have some room and time to do the next one ... have some lines that i am willing to
talk about (other lines will be surprises to keep it fresh, hehe) and i thought that maybe a poll is a way for us all
to decide what we would like to have around next.

which of these lines is of interest?

1. sweet cherry haze = reclining buddha (soma's cut) x lady cane (esko's f2-male)
2. princess shiva = shiva (clone via t13) x c99 (bros grimm F2 via dizz/frost bros)
3. sweet & sour = sour diesel ibl 2006 (riri cut) x chocolate rain (eskobar's f2-male)
4. chocolate boulder = NLx (nl/widow clone) x cocoa kush (f1, father of choco rain)
5. kinky cheese = shiva (t13clone) x cheeseberry99 (esko's CB keeper x bg c99 f2)

i know zanzi will take care of the old "blue chem"-freebie (THANK you, bro !!)
so, we are already looking forward to one of eskobar's best to be saved soon.

please leave a vote and make it easier for me to pick the next line to bring back to you.
i'll leave the poll open for a few weeks. hopefully all of you see this and can participate.

all the best of vibes from SANtown to everybody of you in our opengrow-county B)
i hope you are all well and happy, secure and healthy, safe and toking good smoke.

many greetings,
SAN

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

I voted sweet cherry haze, that sweet and sour had me on my knees though. Hard to say no to Ladycane.

Glad blavender will see some action somehow. That was one that always kicked myself for not trying to get. Too perfect.

Thank you for your diligence and love for the plant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Santeto, I voted for cherry haze like Wisecalyx...

I know both plant ..

I smoked the reclining buddha once in a coffeshop, i will always remember this heavy hitter and this cherry taste is incredible...

I never been able to put my hands and those seeds, one of my grower regret lol.

Lady Cane, as you know I still have seeds of her, and she's a pure winner for me.

The mix can just be wonderfull...

Thanks for sharing Santero.

Cheers !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey San,

I also voted for ‘Sweet Cherry Haze’. It was a hard one to choose. 

Thanks Broski

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm torn between the sweet cherry haze and the chocolate boulder......chocolate boulder for me!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

hard to choose from,but a goood idea let us having a say :tu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm torn between Chocolate Boulder and the Sweet Cherry Haze. I've been tending away from C99 crosses - don't even know why, exactly. The Sweet n Sour also looks enticing. I went with CB to level the playing field some :D

So stoked to be part of this again. An honor. Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, santero said:

5. kinky cheese = shiva (t13clone) x cheeseberry99 (esko's CB keeper x bg c99 f2)

I always thought the Kinky Cheese was just Shiva x Cheese, learned something again.

Cool project!

• Thanks 1

Sweet and Sour, they will mesh well!

• Thanks 1

Spending more than 2 hours and still voted wronglyl  :D 
Skipping 1 and 2 because im not familiar with any of them, even i want Lady Cane but im staying little away from Satty although i adore SSH.

I wanted to vote for 5 because i havent chance to score CB even(San send wrong fb) and i was ordering at shop because those fbies, but had lucky and got C.cheese which was(in few words) most mellow and happy feeling same as my first kiss with girl as teenager!!!

Choc Rain grow was little different  story, since i had fully loaded stash of Heri, S.Punch, S.J Shackzilla i have mixed feeling about smoke reports, but   i know one thing that im craving for some Choc Rain or CR cross.

3. sweet & sour = sour diesel ibl 2006 (riri cut) x chocolate rain (eskobar's f2-male) Never had chance to try real SD cross(exept Jahliceus which if im not mistaken is Chem cross, and helped me with my heavy medical issues on similar level as Heri and Madberry) but sadly hermi prone and was shortly available.

4. chocolate boulder = NLx (nl/widow clone) x cocoa kush (f1, father of choco rain) Voted for this because i havent chance for nlx/widow clone, look as temptation. 

5. kinky cheese = shiva (t13clone) x cheeseberry99 (esko's CB keeper x bg c99 f2)  vote vote vote love love love.

p.s
How much phenotype have C99 because im reading online that Pineapple pheno having kinda rushy or paranoid leaning type of smoke.True or false?
Thanks

Edited by santero
esko selected for the 3 main phenos that make the cindy true = grapefruit, pineapple and lemonzest ... the male gives of a combo which leans to the pineapple and adds the typical rushy effect that we all know to be true c99 ;)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2020 at 8:13 AM, webeblzr said:

I'm torn between the sweet cherry haze and the chocolate boulder......chocolate boulder for me!

It was agonizing

Cherry anything

My cherry bomb is so cherry

But then CB....it was hard

And since i have a very cherry....

Chocolate Boulder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it looks like "chocolate boulder" is ahead (?)
please let me know what you want and think.

• Like 1

I think I voted for Princess Shiva, but anything crossed to Cocoa Kush is going to be worth a try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not fair you can only vote one lol I just tied it up by voting for the cherry, but Chocolate would be awesome, and cheese breeds are some of my favs.

Make a Chocolate Cherry one San :) Bet that would be a hit

• Thanks 1

esko's rhaspberry truffle shows lots of chocolate and cherry phenos ;)

and my own "berry nice plants" brings in strawberry/cherry/rhaspberry-ladies
with some chocolate in the background. sanfune mixes tropical fruits and red
forrest berries with dark musky-chocolate and cheese ... i like all of them a lot.

somebody has to vote for princess shiva ... this will kill the poll :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Any info what Mastero decided into what project will put his effort this time?

it's good thing i did not vote yet, hehe ... *drumroll* ... the haze one it is ;)
'chocolate boulder' might be next (or i just make another poll for that later).

• Like 4

hey santero what are you doing with these genes are they available to members or are they made as free ,bs  for shop sales    onelove   sunstone

it's a profit-free endeavour ... i usually i share them out to friends and also
do list a small percentage of the seeds at seedheaven (to cover my costs
of production and also for people that don't know me & still want to enjoy).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I just learnt about that site, fuck my life... all 'sold out' seeds should disappear, that's just teasing people for free xDDD
I grabbed some AH x CR f2 and I'll keep an eye for that Sweet Cherry Haze

:tu:tu:tu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i just got a little positive boost. good thing i didn't put away the lavender x bbs-ladies.
had a kind soul helping me with some more beans, so the project is back up -> seeds
are in water.

i used those (lavender x blueberry sativa) and hit with them with holy princess-pollen.
fresh seeds of a yet unknown combination ... in case someone wants to grow a few of
those (no strings attatched), then let me know via pm. don't have many, small share ;) 

meanwhile:
(reclining buddha x lady cane) are about four weeks old = this is also still happening.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2