•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

next project?

next project?  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. which of these lines is of interest?

• sweet cherry haze
    • princess shiva
    • sweet & sour
    • chocolate boulder
    • kinky cheese

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/2020 at 10:00 PM

14 hours ago, Speedlandracer said:

I know I'm a noob around here, but I'd be happy to run those out for you if nobody else can!

@santero  got some great gear anything he makes brings the fire :evil:

paps

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Why did kinky cheese get so low it sounds delicious :icecream: well all of them do lol but that one caught my eye.

• Like 3

On 10/8/2020 at 11:54 PM, JoeDaddy33 said:

Why did kinky cheese get so low it sounds delicious :icecream: well all of them do lol but that one caught my eye.

It is, indeed. like every esko's strain. And that reminds me that I discovered esko because cheeseberry (a lot of ppl saying prob the best blue cheese out there). Didnt have the chance of growing it or smoking it... :cry

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, elDuderino said:

It is, indeed. like every esko's strain. And that reminds me that I discovered esko because cheeseberry (a lot of ppl saying prob the best blue cheese out there). Didnt have the chance of growing it or smoking it... :cry

I feel you on that I wanted to try the kinky cheese but by the time I had ordered it was gone first strain I tried from esko was boudica and I was hooked on his stuff also tried Aztec rain and chocolate rain great stuff I was able to get some cheeseberry haze but sadly only one survived so I used her to at least make some seeds with a huckleberry spacequeen male that was amazing I haven't had a chance to test those

• Like 3

seedheaven said something on ig abut this drop, they also mentioned something about you san...:ph34r: what are you droping?:wOOt

I have some berry patch growing right now. also got stored some berrydawg f3 and some raspberry truffle!

• Like 1

yeah, i did send a few things to SH, GLG and HD b-cuz of the xmas-share in my thread ;)
hit me up if i may send you some gifts too, duderino, i'd be happy to add you to SANtas list.

EDIT.
that counts for every one, btw ...
no one is excluded and there are no strings attatched.

• Like 3

On 10/22/2020 at 1:31 PM, elDuderino said:

Best blue cheese hands down. It will be making a return in my f2 project with 2 females and 4 male open pollination. Then put a select f2 male over the original cheese cut (Brightside) which I think would be the best route to proceed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1