•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
haze

tomato....

hi... i bought seed, one seed, for this plant...Hulk Berry....but....it look like a tomato plant ???? :rolleyes:...do you know something about????

FOTO.jpg

FOTO1.jpg

• Haha 1

you´re kidding,no?  tomato seeds do look totaly different to hemp seeds,if you ever seen one bevor

• Like 1

you did not understand....i plant a seed of hemp bought on queen-seed......this is the result .....but i never seen a plant of hemp like this....if you reed two times probably you understand...

oh,ja i got you! i´m just wondering,if you ever seen a Ganja seed bevor? when planting a ganja seed,you gonna get ganja from...if you plant a tomato seed,you´ll get tomatos !! the differences between both types of seeds are very huge,not to be mixed up that easy.    don´t get me wrong,but that sound pretty strange to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Haze,

For sure it's tomato. Never saw that before, you are supposed to get cannabis seed and you got tomato WEIRDO man !!

I know queen seeds are not serious breeders, the less I can say... but to the point to sell tomato seeds for out sacred plant I say WOW.

Here's a possibility, assuming this isn't a joke:

The Cannabis seed didn't germinate, but a live tomato seed happened to be in the potting mix. This can happen if you use a product that includes what are referred to as biosolids. (It was once called sewage sludge, but waste treatment plant managers found it was easier to convince farmers to apply biosolids to their land than  to apply sewage sludge.)

I once worked on a research project, measuring contaminant movement through soil after biosolids were applied. I'd regularly find volunteer tomato plants, occasionally with ripe tomatoes on them. I was not tempted to eat any, though it would have been safe. Something about the stench of a treatment plant that brings your mind away from food.

• Like 2

perfectly in the middle of the Pot?

nah man....i think someone will just bash on  rqs.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Here's a possibility, assuming this isn't a joke:

The Cannabis seed didn't germinate, but a live tomato seed happened to be in the potting mix......

....that is,what i was asking myself too......

3 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

perfectly in the middle of the Pot? .....

...,but this makes it kinda implausible imho.

• Like 2

OK, I'm convinced.

Now grow it out and find out whether it's a Black Krim or Cherokee Purple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3