•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Smokey Pockets

Smokey’s Space Odyssey

What’s up Opengrow? 
It’s been a while since I had a thread going here. 
a little introduction is probably in order , as there are mostly new names to me , around here. 
I live in the US, in a state where everything I do is LEGAL!  
I’m retired/ stay home dad, been growing about 15 years or so . Lifelong skateboarder, and even though I’m in my late 40s , I still skate . 
I have all sorts of things going on as far as my grow, so I will do my best to explain things as I go. Feel free to ask any questions you have 

• Like 5

This is the Mob cut I have . These pics are not current, Mob is not in this round , unfortunately...

C4678F0D-BA2C-4A88-86F7-016E6FDFEAC8.jpeg

462769AC-5897-499F-99A4-1E682D356AC1.jpeg

• Like 6

Here is some of @santero s work , Tahoe Og x M39. Also older pics. 
these were absolutely awesome plants, great work San. 

8BE15285-2EA8-41BC-A4CC-E73F8784F4FE.jpeg

771C26DE-05C3-4ED4-A935-8582401461FF.jpeg

5CD5AB97-BBA7-4642-A922-1A764CBF5FC2.jpeg

7257D208-A961-42DF-AD59-EF3F9DEB66E9.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

What is "Mob cut" a cut of?

I had some weed from a Colorado dispensary called "Mob Boss," that was a super-potent sativa dom (like maybe 60% sativa), but I didn't find any information about it.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

What is "Mob cut" a cut of?

I had some weed from a Colorado dispensary called "Mob Boss," that was a super-potent sativa dom (like maybe 60% sativa), but I didn't find any information about it.

Hi Mr D, 

been a while, I hope all is well. 

mob is a blueberry line, Maine’s Own Blueberry. It’s either old DJ work or a cross to it. Like most things , there is a convoluted story and lineage . It’s killer though, blueberry muffin terps , pretty colors , not super potent, so good daytime weed. 

• Like 4

Hi Smokey, good to see you back. Still thinking of your crosses with the Black Lime, there were great broski, thanks! 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, Sunnyvale said:

Hi Smokey, good to see you back. Still thinking of your crosses with the Black Lime, there were great broski, thanks! 

Thank you Sunny, happy to see you buddy 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:30 PM, Smokey Pockets said:

...I’m retired........in my late 40s......

that sounds great to me !!  

how´s it smokey bro?  that lady does look awesome :tu

• Like 1

5 hours ago, saxo said:

that sounds great to me !!  

how´s it smokey bro?  that lady does look awesome :tu

My man Saxo! 
things are good buddy , I hope all is well with you . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shiskaberry savior said:

I never got in on the  black lime crosses sounds like some interesting linage . The m 39 is looking great Smokey 

Shiska! Damn man, been a while. Thank you . Yeah the black Lime is an awesome line . I made a bunch of crosses with it . Pm me if you wanna try some 

• Like 1

looking good, smokey ...
your pics are beautifully leaning to the m39 side of things.

• Like 1

i know the mob boss = just google it but it's not related to THE east coast MOB at all.

Mob Boss Strain = https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Mob_Boss/Anesia_Seeds/

indica-dominant-hybrid.b38c9229a407.jpg Indica Dominant Hybrid - 60% Indica / 40% Sativa

Even though it sounds tough, it is a beautiful strain nonetheless. It is a cross between Tang Tang and Chemdog making it a sativa dominant hybrid with a 60:40 indica/ sativa ratio. The strain earned its fame due to its intoxicating effects and heavy resin production. However, its intensity hides behind a sweet, light floral aroma with citrus and herb undertones. As for the taste, it is pungent, skunky and floral, but it will keep you coming back for seconds nonetheless. Unlike other strains, Mob Boss does not rely on delivering a hard hitting cerebral high. It in fact induces a clear and lighter buzz that will give you the munchies in no time. However, if you get your hands in a good Mob Boss phenotype, it will feel as though someone smacked you in the face. You will feel a buzzing pressure around your head that will immediately cause your eyelids to lower themselves. However, the strain is not recommended for a tiring, end of the day high. It instead delivers a high dose of body relaxation. The strain has shown benefits with muscle pain, anxiety and migraines. High doses can aid patients suffering from insomnia get a good night's sleep thus making it a versatile strain for patients looking for indica-like effects.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, Smokey Pockets said:

Here is some of @santero s work , Tahoe Og x M39. Also older pics. 
these were absolutely awesome plants, great work San. 

8BE15285-2EA8-41BC-A4CC-E73F8784F4FE.jpeg

771C26DE-05C3-4ED4-A935-8582401461FF.jpeg

5CD5AB97-BBA7-4642-A922-1A764CBF5FC2.jpeg

7257D208-A961-42DF-AD59-EF3F9DEB66E9.jpeg

excellent looking plant. Santero worked his magic on that pretty shit and u grew it perfectly it seems. congrats    yet, u made me think of what i'll chuck with the M39 that's in the vault.  imho many didn't want it based on it's less than stellar reputation as a commercial strain not cutting the mustard . based on the genetics it's just like growing out old school brick that was actually good but we all knew if grown out well it was going to be far better. so that's why i grabbed some m39 like i had sinse .  you can already see how those results can be magic based on a fitting marriage. what does she taste like smokey ?

• Like 2

Yeah those were great plants , I need to go through the rest for a mom . Awesome work San , thank you for sharing , also. 

On 6/8/2020 at 4:24 AM, santero said:

looking good, smokey ...
your pics are beautifully leaning to the m39 side of things.

17 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

excellent looking plant. Santero worked his magic on that pretty shit and u grew it perfectly it seems. congrats    yet, u made me think of what i'll chuck with the M39 that's in the vault.  imho many didn't want it based on it's less than stellar reputation as a commercial strain not cutting the mustard . based on the genetics it's just like growing out old school brick that was actually good but we all knew if grown out well it was going to be far better. so that's why i grabbed some m39 like i had sinse .  you can already see how those results can be magic based on a fitting marriage. what does she taste like smokey ?

Hey SPW, thanks man. Yeah the m39 is awesome, despite the beasters that overtook the US ,  And gave  it a bad name. Anything you cross it to, will be awesome I’d imagine . 
and sorry , the pics are old, I don’t remember exactly the taste , but I remember really liking it . 

• Like 1

@santero

need some help from your weed encyclopedia brain. What’s this company? It’s mildly embarrassing, but I totally forgot. Got these at Seedheaven 

B051B90E-846D-4E9C-9B83-C66400E77126.jpeg

DBBBBF98-63F6-4798-9108-5009C8BD5601.jpeg

could be derg corra collective ...
but i don't know who made them.

ask ken at seedheaven.
i bet he still knows ;)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, santero said:

could be derg corra collective ...
but i don't know who made them.

ask ken at seedheaven.
i bet he still knows ;)