•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
haze

EC ppm PH

hi I bought a meter of ec and ppm and another to measure the ph ..... I made a solution with 30 grams of fertilizer (20.20.20) in 12 liters of water (2.5 gr per liter) and 10 ml of enzymes (cannazym), the readings are ec 2.2 .... ppm 1121 ... and ph 6.68 ... then I made another 30 grams of fertilizer (20.20.20) in 12 liters of water without enzymes, the readings are ec 2.4 .... ppm 1200 .... ph 6.90 .... the cultivation is outdoor ..... I have never measured these values before today. ... do you have any advice ???? I think the ec is definitely too high ..... I searched the site for news about the ec but I found nothing .... suggestions ????? Hi everyone

dude are you running a reservoir outside or are u growing in the ground ? also fix how you post cause the above sucks. i have never seen that before so can't tell u what to do to correct it. if your in the ground forget about e.c. etc. u don't give enough details of what you're doing to get much help.