•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

olsqueak

HSO humboldt seeds organisation ?

Hello,I want know what's do you think about HSO genetics and price ? They have news strains seeds at price 90 euros for 3 seeds like L.A Gelato,San bacio gelato,The new (larry og*Girl scoot cookies)....

Strain The new interest me, because I like OG Kush.I think I order 3 seeds for try humboldt genetics.Do you think the price it's ok for quality ?

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/fr/blog/grow-report-the-new/

All comments are welcome,have good vibes.

Thank's before for your help and comments,friendly,Olsqueak.

• Like 1

all i know is that their Black Dog seems to be their best. i saw the news stuff u mentioned too but was more meh. i was going to go after black dog pure but changed my mind just because of my vault stock and makes no sense to keep adding cultivars. i need to grow out shit  i have already. 

i looked at that link and like u it was impressive. yet, that's only one grow. i like to find out more because i don' have a bunch of expendable cash.  

Hello,Sacred plant warrior I hope all is fine for you.

Like you I think H.S.O seeds are very expensive 75 euros for 3 seeds,I hope the quality of genetic is good for this price.

It's first times I buy expensive seeds like this for trying to grow true californian genetics for looking if they was superior than dutch and spain breeder.

The quality of grower is also very important but genetic help to grow powerfull buds with high thc.This new strain have 28 percent THC writting from breeder but I'm not sure than all seeds give this powerfull results ???

If i like the strain I try to make a bonzai mother plant for keeping the genetic.

Have good vibes,One love.

• Like 1

Video from The new HSO strain at left ,right is gorilla/zkittlez from Barney's farm and the two more bigger are autoflo from fast buds.

• Like 2

Hello,new update video from my new lady's.

First it's the new from Humboldt seeds organisation,Gorilla/zkittlez and 2 autoflower sherbert orange fastbuds.

Pots it's 4 liters with lightmix biobizz and coco.

All comments are welcome.

Have good vibes,One Love.

• Like 2

Hey olsqueak, over on another site I go to, there are a few Humbolt seed threads. Seems many folks like their products.

My tents are packed right now, so not much seed buying for me, but I still go looking around. I seek out whatever is not popular!!

Very nice looking plants!! Will be watching.

Thank's for your comments webeblzr.

My 4x4 feet grow box is also packed but i start to grow in little grow box for taking clones when plants are bigger.

The New from Humboldt seeds organisation coast expensive (75 euros 3 seeds) it's for it I must take clones.

Thank's for watching.

Have good vibes,One Love.

Yeah, The New is pricey.

I've had some hits and misses with their genes. Their Blue Dream is solid, the haze pheno is great. Three Blue Kings is an outstanding smoke. Black DOG was one of the first plants I grew and I enjoyed it. I've got Lemon Citron going right now in veg and that's been very stout so far.

Gorilla Breath was a fun, challenging grow that produced some beautiful buds that I absolutely hated the high of. Too nervous/twitchy, like having restless leg syndrome with couch lock. Ended up mixing it with other strains and doing a bubble hash run with it.

707 Truthband I messed up too much to be able to analyze, but I've got another plant in flower now and one in veg ready to join her that I'm optimistic about.

• Like 2

Hello,Speedlandracer,i hope all is fine for you and you're green lady's.

I order strain weeding cake from growbarato (cheap seeds) + 5 seeds from Ethos genetics strain Citral Glue,Crescendo,Planet of the grape.

My usa friend say me than Ethos have very good powerfull genetic and he can't smoke Crescendo during day.... lol 

I hope I have the same results.I plan to try SOG grow direct in 12/12 with weeding cake seeds,2 gallons pots.

I make a grow report for my first sog organic grow with Sannie's bacto+trichoderma + buffer tabs,Aptus regulator.

• Like 1