•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
tacman7

Purple

My friend gave me some of his purple peanut butter breath maybe.

Looks good.

I was impressed by the amount of tricombs on the bottom of the bud.

PurBud2.JPG

PurBud1.JPG

• Like 7

I'm looking forward to some testing here. Might put some on a fast track for drying, just cut today.

This really seems to help with inflammation I have from arthritis.

Not too stony either but seems to add something to the mix.

I drink 3 different bhangs. Old fashioned from grows before 2019 and regular which was last years crop and now purple.

Don't have to label the jar, you can see which one is purple.

• Like 2

Thought I would update this post. I dried these out with my new method of not trimming them, just remove large fans and sticks.

I like the new workflow.

Also I'm not putting them in jars, using plastic bins, lazy dog ranch.

Really good medicine, I'm able to get some work done with it.

DryPurple.JPG

• Like 5

10 hours ago, tacman7 said:

Thought I would update this post. I dried these out with my new method of not trimming them, just remove large fans and sticks.

I like the new workflow.

Also I'm not putting them in jars, using plastic bins, lazy dog ranch.

Really good medicine, I'm able to get some work done with it.

DryPurple.JPG

I have always sworn by trimming wet. This year I did it differently, just removed fan leaves. Talk about world of difference of ease on trimming, I also think they are a bit more dank smelling. I do not believe I will go back to wet trimming. :) That looks pretty dank with a few hairs to pick your teeth ha ha 

• Like 2

Yeah, I don't know what those hairs are, looks parts from a different plant but they showed up in two random grabs for pictures.

The workload to trim up enough in the Summer to last the rest of the year got too much. Especially with the way we consume it, big waste of time.

Weezard used to advocate to leave them alone, those little leaves protect the bud etc.

It just seemed nuts to me because what you're trimming is about half covered in tricombs.

Let the blender sort it out.

I've been doing so much better with my arthritis but I hesitate to claim it's the purple but it's definitely part of the solution.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tacman7 said:

Yeah, I don't know what those hairs are, looks parts from a different plant but they showed up in two random grabs for pictures.

The workload to trim up enough in the Summer to last the rest of the year got too much. Especially with the way we consume it, big waste of time.

Weezard used to advocate to leave them alone, those little leaves protect the bud etc.

It just seemed nuts to me because what you're trimming is about half covered in tricombs.

Let the blender sort it out.

I've been doing so much better with my arthritis but I hesitate to claim it's the purple but it's definitely part of the solution.

I use that sweet leaf for all kinds of things, isn't it a bit harsh to smoke the leaf? I don't smoke anymore, but seems they are harsh. I love them, and popcorn bud, make the edibles, oil, tincture from them. I make balms from the fan leaves, but I have so many fan leaves no way can I use them all. I do believe this smoke seems much more complex and the smell is "dense" do not know how to explain it, I feel like the harvest I just did and the last, really kick the smell and taste up dramatically, giving a better all-over experience.

I wish I could figure out what strains work best for what. I deal with so many people with different medical issues, would be nice to actually direct them to certain strains I know work.

• Like 1

No we don't smoke any, we Bhangen maahn.

I try and get a variety of clones but I throw those labels away right off, I could never keep track of them.

We do a gradual harvest of the ripest buds top down so it's a blend that's pretty consistent for the season.

People I get clones from are all into those strains. I get flowers from them some times which is where I got the purple.