•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Shedmonster

Atomic Jam - hermie or sexchange?

614212273_DSC_00201.thumb.jpg.c65e572d48ee158097530f50a54b30a5.jpg825926758_DSC_00191.thumb.jpg.4dc0df3087a3729900ab60c95294798e.jpg

It threw out some balls, then I moved it to a separate room with other males. 4 days later the ball formation has stopped and now it's throwing pistils.

• Thanks 2

because we are working with such multihybrids these traits are always a possibility in un-solidified genes.where all is still and will always remain(work in progress)

i have always disliked our coloured genes due to there lacking potency(my opinion) weak plants, weak effects come with colour...this is why i am making my way towards making the best coloured strain and she will be called W.O.M.S- weapon of mass seduction... she will be dominantly green with red, pink and blue colours mixed in, and with killer effect and stability to come with it.

and indeed just pick away the male parts and see if it stays female. otherwise toss it...

sannies site says it good...

Quote:

"What are regular Marijuana seeds

The cannabis plants all have male and female chromosomes which means that both male and female genes are present, this is a natural mechanism for the marijuana plant to ensure offspring even if there are no male plants around."

thanks for your reply.... and still a great looking it you got there... 

stay safe and fly fooking HIGH

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:28 AM, RhinoCBD said:

this is a natural mechanism for the marijuana plant to ensure offspring even if there are no male plants around."

Yes if we grow in industry hemp or unselected landraces, but normally not that early in flowering for a stable selected strain?  Then this should normally only happen nearly at the end of flowering if there is no male?

Get hermies out of strains is the real work wich takes years for testing & stressing & crossing & testing & stressing & crossing & tes....

@Shedmonster: try to remove the sacks,  maybe your a lucky guy and they not developing new sacks further.

• Thanks 3

@Indicalicious

so? you just answered your own question?.... Atomic Jam is an F1 cross, unselected, and not tested well enough by me. i discarded her from the start because of the weaker plants found in that strain due to colour. but i love to repeat myself.... so again genetic diversity plays the part and because of working with real multihybryds this can always occur when working with untested and unsolidified genetics. but i don't want to sound like i know something, because i dont... i just breed on and on and on to create the verry best( wich is not Blackberry haze or atomic jam or anything i have seen and bred myself that caries colour colour....(so far) the ONE who will change that will be W.O.M.S....Green, with purple, pink and red hues she will be....

so again... a simple but i thought to be a well known thing...

quote: To bring our regular strains to a next generation, we cross the selected male and female as clones. The pollination takes place with 1 pheno type female and 1 pheno type male. By repeating this over the years and making the right selections, the strains become more and more stable and further into the generations (also referred to as F1 F2 F3 etc.) more winning plants can be found in a bag of seeds. .

and HEMP is there for those working with HAHAHA auto flower(fantasy weeds) build up from HEMP... i have said it so many times.... play, act, repeat crossing ancient clones with ancient clones because the effort needed to properly select(in my opinion) is to smoke at least a 100 grams in 4 weeks to get to know a single pre-selected fenotype...

ill just light up and keep testing breeding and foremost getting interstellarly HIGH because there is a lot more work to do.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I had no questions but tryed to explain.

Autoflower is the real deal lol

But smoking 100 gr a month = lol

:j

cant wait for the W.O.M.S.

thank you and stay safe

100 g a month is no task..

The pistils kept forming and no balls since, trichomes have started to appear. I think she's a female now and she won't show anymore intersex traits.

I think what happened is that the plant had just reached maturity (preflower-stage) I started force flowering,  the balls showed, and when I moved it to a less lit room, the change in light/nutrient uptake and temperature change made it want to be a female instead

. I think it was down to environmental factors, I will still keep a close and post a pic once it's done, unless it has to suffer a premature death.

• Like 4

100 grams a month of 1 single fenotype to introduce yourself properly to a single strain......the shorter the better....but i would like to see anyone hold a race with my gear lol....no harm just saying....

keep on keeping on.... genetic diversity/instability can only be bred out by selecting and continuing with true potency.... awesome stuff everyone...

(add on)

(so take in mind with that one lady to re-check the clone...) which (a clone) is a true representation of what you have in genetic balance and potency seedlings are somewhat of a preview of what you can have... but the clones prove the FIRE:tu 

fly high and stay safe

• Like 4

HERME,S  VENUS ,   I  JUST SEEN  A PENIS  !! haha     sorry im stuck on my own here,   now ive  had 2 plants d this, an ive had three sannie jack well4  absolutely no doubt about it  confirmed males goollies,   then about a week later its pistls   @ dawn   n i thought it was not easy  to get males in s.j. or is that me gettin crossed wires , i think s  its my eco system  but i very  rarely  ever get  true hermes i get venus,     shes on our side  the only venus conection i get  is green ha! i dont  get hrmes coos SHE KNOWS     how much I LOVE HER ive been totaly obsesed,  MARRIED  FOR life till death us depart no doubt about it my one and only TRUE  LOVE !  exept fam oviously                                       0NELOVE     SUNSTONE