•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

New LED Light with UV+IR ?

Hello,I need to buy a new light to replace my CFL 200W 6000k just using for grow period.

I want order led light like this https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Quantum-Panel-KingBrite-240W-Panel-board_62120882631.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.27431bf2voiMLv

or this https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Kingrite-QB-board-V4-240w-LM301H_62251771694.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.deiletai6.5.57ec237bxIFK8Y

One is cheaper 120 euros VS 190 euros do you think it's better choice to buy most expensive ? 

I think this led light work better than my CFL for grow more bigger plants.All your help and comments are welcome....

Have good vibes,One Love.

I've heard Quantum is a good brand, as Chinese knockoffs go, but I have no personal experience. Are you looking for a direct replacement for a 200W, or do you want a more powerful light? What are the dimensions of each, and will those dimensions work for your grow space? Do you have a tent?

I just bought an LED light from Mars Hydro that I intend to use for mother plants and vegging, which also has the UV+IR LEDs. The spectrum looks very similar to the ones you're looking at.

hey guys.

I use the mars hydro ts1000 since a year now (I have 2) and am totally satisfied. these are very good lamps for that price. the plants seem to love it too. my personal record in 60x60 tent with 140 watts true power is 173g. they are perfect for veging in 80x80 and will do the job even in a square meter. depends...

my current grow is with the ts2000 (300w) and so far I'm very happy. see what the scales tell later. u may want to have a look now and then :book:

I purchased one of these maybe a year ago :https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/products/horticulture-lighting-group-hlg-100-quantum-board-qb192-led-grow-light to supplement a 8 tube x 24" T5 Hydropharm as it would fit beside it in a veg tent I needed to over pack with plants for a spell. Perfect light, if it gives me a few more trouble free years.

I also bought one their $99.00 I think the smallest they make, to play around with a single light cheap set up for a friend. Stunning wee light source. 

I also have a friend that runs Mars and loves the hell out them.

• Like 1

old squeak,  which ones did you get  ?

I've been using Kingbrites for about a year. They've been great for me, the only minor complaint I have is that their heat sink is thinner than HLG's.

One 320w Quantum board at 3000K with UV and IR, and one 240w Quantum board at 3000K without. Also a far red booster at 770nm. I'd definitely order from them again.