•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

New LED Light with UV+IR ?

Hello,I need to buy a new light to replace my CFL 200W 6000k just using for grow period.

I want order led light like this https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Quantum-Panel-KingBrite-240W-Panel-board_62120882631.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.27431bf2voiMLv

or this https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Kingrite-QB-board-V4-240w-LM301H_62251771694.html?spm=a2700.wholesale.deiletai6.5.57ec237bxIFK8Y

One is cheaper 120 euros VS 190 euros do you think it's better choice to buy most expensive ? 

I think this led light work better than my CFL for grow more bigger plants.All your help and comments are welcome....

Have good vibes,One Love.

I've heard Quantum is a good brand, as Chinese knockoffs go, but I have no personal experience. Are you looking for a direct replacement for a 200W, or do you want a more powerful light? What are the dimensions of each, and will those dimensions work for your grow space? Do you have a tent?

I just bought an LED light from Mars Hydro that I intend to use for mother plants and vegging, which also has the UV+IR LEDs. The spectrum looks very similar to the ones you're looking at.

hey guys.

I use the mars hydro ts1000 since a year now (I have 2) and am totally satisfied. these are very good lamps for that price. the plants seem to love it too. my personal record in 60x60 tent with 140 watts true power is 173g. they are perfect for veging in 80x80 and will do the job even in a square meter. depends...

my current grow is with the ts2000 (300w) and so far I'm very happy. see what the scales tell later. u may want to have a look now and then :book:

I purchased one of these maybe a year ago :https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/products/horticulture-lighting-group-hlg-100-quantum-board-qb192-led-grow-light to supplement a 8 tube x 24" T5 Hydropharm as it would fit beside it in a veg tent I needed to over pack with plants for a spell. Perfect light, if it gives me a few more trouble free years.

I also bought one their $99.00 I think the smallest they make, to play around with a single light cheap set up for a friend. Stunning wee light source. 

I also have a friend that runs Mars and loves the hell out them.

• Like 2

old squeak,  which ones did you get  ?

I've been using Kingbrites for about a year. They've been great for me, the only minor complaint I have is that their heat sink is thinner than HLG's.

One 320w Quantum board at 3000K with UV and IR, and one 240w Quantum board at 3000K without. Also a far red booster at 770nm. I'd definitely order from them again.

Hello,I think I order this  240 watts kit ith smasung leds LM301H + Epistar 660nm

240W KB-QB288X2-LM301H 3500K+epistar 660nm: 119usd/kit
Shipping cost is 42usd by Fedex
Total is 167usd
Do you think LED work better than my CFL 200 watts 6400K for grow Period ? I hope so and more surface coverage...
I want use this in my little grow box 2*2 feet for grow period and perlaps for flowering...
Thank's before for you're help.
Have good vibes.
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 9:53 PM, MiNdLesS said:

my current grow is with the ts2000 (300w)

Hello, the CFL 200 Watts is not enough powerfull for a 2*2 feets grow box.... I think the  240w Quantum board at 3500K + epistar 660nm grow plants more quickly and more penetration power than CFL....

CFL is good for little plants penetration of light is bad.

What's size of plants I can grow with 240w quantum board please ???

Thank's before for your help.

• Like 1

my lamp hangs in a 3x3 and it seems enough for that space. I run the ts1000 in a 2x2 and it's definitely enough. you should be good with the quantum board and you maybe have to dim it or hang it higher. there's actually no comparison to cfl, because these led lamps produce much more light per watt.

greetz

Hello,Mindless and others brothers.

What's distance from LEDS to Top plants ? I can see some use at 50 centimetre and others 25 centimetre,for flowering period....What's best distance ?

Yes I think to quantum board with samsung  leds produce much more lumens per watt than CFL....Perlaps more heat than cfl ?

First,I want buy plug and play led light with COB cree cxb3590 3500K but it's too much expensive (close to 600euros for 200watts)  I made me for better price via kingbrite (8pcs cxb3590 3500K + 2 Meanwell drivers 200w + heat sink + 200w Puck V2 rapidled).

I'm happy with this for me I have better results than HPS.

Do you think quantum board produce more light per watt than COB cxb3590 ?

Thank's before for you're help.

Have good vibes.

hey man, I received this lamp today (240 watt with uv and ir) so far seems solid. I hung it in a 80x80 tent and now see how she works.

• Like 1

hih mindless  ijust love how  you  love  that little  lamp, it comes through this side when i read you talkin  about,    nice  im same man lol take care, you n yours     onelove    sunstone

• Like 1

oops   done it again  i read that first post i come to,  ur last  n assumed you was talkin about the mars .h    your old lamp,  then straight  after i post i look n see its new kingsbright, ha ha. im always  f,  in  up!

• Haha 1

nah everything is good, I like those mars lamps too and with my current cycle I test the ts2000. I'm just curious what this kingsbrite can do. I have a terminal illness which causes collecting lamps...it's self diagnosed but...u know..

40 minutes ago, MiNdLesS said:

I have a terminal illness which causes collecting lamps...it's self diagnosed but...u know..

:lol::lol::lol:

hey mindless ihave about 3 slates missin or their all lose &the addictive actiivty welll you dont want to know aboutt them  ,but igot the usual 3 or4& some very bad ones been taken to bed now @ least i jumped the sub marine journey, before we woke up over the wall,!    like so many  brothers n sisters ,bless em ALL onelove       sunstone  stay  sane!   fly safe, slow ,high slow like a condor ! im fakked !  ! love cheap shit that i had a long time,   i get  real attached to crap n arnt impressed by money lovers n displays ofpulance n dreams of greed, open hearts rule ,but  blah blah ramblin.........ok! im crackiin up  tolerance,  trip ripmy little brother      onelove  . sunstone .

Hello,I haven't make my order I do it soon.

I think I order quantum bord Samsung lm301h + Cree xpe2 660nm + Cree 730nm + UV lg 240watts.

It seem to be the last model I don't know if it's better than only white 3500k but I think it...

Have good vibes One love.

Samsung LM 301 H 3500k and cree XPE2 out of stock only 3000k available.

Do you think 3000K ok for grow period ?

Thanks before for you're help.