•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
JoeDaddy33

Boudica any advice

Popped some boudica for the first time and was hoping some of you guys here could give me some advice and tips or what to expect so far they are coming along nicely I'm very excited to see what I end up with if I don't mess up lol

• Like 4

I know it was good but i cant remember much

Lol

So many strains

So few brain cells

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's always a good problem to have lol well at least I know it's going to be good and I can't wait :jump:

• Like 1

I forgot how long it had been since I posted but I'm happy to say it's a beautiful bushy monster at this point ... boudica is ready to flower but her sister Jalisco haze isn't ready yet but she's almost there looking very pretty as well they are both in octopots and they're the best I'm grateful for the information around here I read a while back several members on here talking about how great they were and that made me go ahead and give it a try and I have zero regrets will be buying more for sure. If some of the members that recommended octopots come through here I want to say thank you for the information it has made things way easier for me :grinning_respect::verrygood 

• Like 2

@groene vingers If anyone would be interested in my made for fun hacks since I'm not a breeder just like to make seeds for fun to see what comes out of them then I'd be willing to sell some on seedheaven. Excited to test out boudica x cheeseberry haze x huckleberry space queen which will be next in line and vanilla haze x huckleberry space queen will be tested first feeling like a mad scientist lol