•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Misterdirt

Pineapple Fields

Several plants from my last grow were keepers. The two pineapple fields keepers were:

Pheno A, described by @ProfessorP as "50/50 pheno exhibiting traits from both parents and nearly a perfect plant. 9-10 weeks bloom, chunky buds/good yielder. PM resistant, purple hues and a amazing pineapple/candy/dank smell."

I believe it's this pheno:

IMG_5825.thumb.jpg.56086d2bc333e04326d70e7c8abd4c4e.jpg

The scent of this one was pineapple, melon and spice. It is not what I would call the "pineapple candy" pheno, because pheno C was much more like pineapple candy, but there is a bit in the scent.

The effects are in the range of what the dispensaries around here would call a "60% sativa". It gives a smooth, heavy hit. Good for gatherings (of under 10, socially distanced people who are not sharing pipes or joints), outdoor activities, etc.

Buds have a nice structure and are relatively solid. If rock-hard buds are a 10, this is a 6-7 Bag appeal is great

For potency I would give it a 9 out of 10. Based on the dispensary weed with cannabinoid percentages from test labs that I've tried, I would guess this is around 23% THC and similar THC cannabinoids. I have not tested it, though might when I grow it again.

The other one I really liked was a pheno C:

"20% MsUniverse pheno that takes the longest to bloom (10-11 weeks) but the skyrocket high is well worth the wait. Pineapple/haze smells and flavors bless the senses when this lady is in the area."

To me, this was the "pineapple candy" pheno. Very sweet smelling, very pineapple.

IMG_5939.thumb.jpeg.04488bf46ae09b0d2c0a08f9cda49bdf.jpeg

The scent is, as you might guess, pure pineapple candy.

Effects are soaring and racy. It is quite conceivable that a newbie could get a little paranoid with it, so as you can imagine, I REALLY like it's effects. A dispensary might call it around 75% sativa

Buds have a nice structure, but they are fluffy. If rock hard buds are a 10, these are 5. Bag appeal is good.

For potency, I'd say it's about a 9, as well. It might be slightly less potent than the other pheno I just described, but it's hard to say when the buzz is different.

I have one other pheno to review here. That will probably come in another week.

One thing to say about this strain is that it is a huge amount of fun to grow, trying to figure out which pheno is which.

There is big variation within the same phenotype, in the way of potency and bud structure. But out of 6 females, two were keepers. If you get a pack, grow them all out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks for that report mr.d! I'd smoke it if someone tries to sell me the weed like that!