•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Misterdirt

Lemon Thai F3

Well, I've been working on some Lemon Thai F3 weed the last couple of days, except near bedtime. For me, it's a fairly unique plant, though I don't have a keeper this round.

First, the great part — scent and taste.

This stuff smells like you've shoved a straw up your nose and snorted dry lemonade mix. It is remarkable. For a while during the grow I was starting to sense other terps, besides limonene, but now I think that is pretty much it. And it is intense.

On the way home from the field yesterday, I lite up a joint (rare for me, as I generally smoke bowls). This must be the best tasting weed I've ever smoked.

So for scent and taste, 10 and 10.

Bud structure is odd. If perfect, rock hard, indica-dom buds are 10, these would be down around 4, though they are much better than any other Thai dominant strain that I've seen. The buds are mostly tails — almost like claws, but the trimming is EASY. The non-10 buds are not really a big deal to me, but they could be important to some. If I like a strain, it looks the way it looks.

For potency, I'll give it a 6.5 out of 10. None of the three girls I had was very potent. It is true that I have been smoking A LOT lately, and if I were smoking less that could go up to a 7.

The buzz is high-flying and a little energizing. Definitely daytime smoke.

In spite of the potency score, I really like this stuff. I don't have a keeper, but I have more seeds. All three plants were super-lemony, like this one. I will grow it again, with something that might kick up the potency in a cross. At this point I'm thinking of pollinating @santero's Lemon Bubba with a male Lemon Thai.

Which reminds me, I'll have to do a smoke report on that Lemon Bubba. I did find a keeper (my only girl) on that one.

REGARDLESS: @smilestyle made and distributed these seeds a few years back (at least 5 years) so there might not be many around anymore. If you have them, and you're into lemony goodness, you have to crack them.

When I cross it with Lemon Bubba, or whatever candidate, I'll test them and send them out, if worthy. But that will be next year. My current grow will go through most of October, and the next one will hog the rest of 2020.

BTW, while we're on the subject of 2020, I'm giving the year a 1 out of 10. I do not recommend 2020.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Nice report, you are too funny lol That Leroy I just harvested, has a citrus smell and taste, it is light, but even I can smell it ha!

• Like 1

that's a great idea, misterdirt.
in case you need more beans, just let me know.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Indicalicious said:

@Misterdirt Is there any way to get my fingers on some beans of the Lemon Thai F3 ?

I don't know. @smilestyle distributed them after he made them, and that was years ago.

As mentioned, this will not be the end of the line for this strain. If I get something worth keeping, the seeds will be widely distributed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

hey misterdirt ,   i have a swiss strain (thai-fun-horizon .) by blue hemp .     is suposed  to be over potent.  & is ready in 12 wks bloom.  so  far got 4 dudes  out of 7 very diff erent phenoes, a pole phenoe with indica smell &a branchy enthol euacaliptus sem rub   i can  hopfully send you seed or pollen for  the fellow herb  riders   .         ill try to smoke  some male samps & see if its seed biz fantasy bullshit or somthing to poll l.t.f3.?     ps. i noticed how much they seemed to relish the cold temps!  when i left them next to on open window sill

• Like 2

just  n  offer,  no strings  just wana spread a lttle love n genetic diversity. i have lots ofseedpacks  from about 2010 on  .let me knnow.now, i just recieved 2 more packs from  austria,most of the frstr1st pack turned male twith three left, about the hollow  pole phenoe maleflowers, were strongest outa the 4 males its hard to tell when theyre not mature n not much actual weed to test     onelove     sunstone

57 minutes ago, sunstone said:

just  n  offer,  no strings  just wana spread a lttle love n genetic diversity. i have lots ofseedpacks  from about 2010 on  .let me knnow.now, i just recieved 2 more packs from  austria,most of the frstr1st pack turned male twith three left, about the hollow  pole phenoe maleflowers, were strongest outa the 4 males its hard to tell when theyre not mature n not much actual weed to test     onelove     sunstone

PM me.