•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
DogsOnLeads

Sannie what you working on? Anything new?

Maybe a return of new blue diesel, that was good weed. Great taste, beautiful colors, good yeild,real good weed.

• Like 3

On 9/1/2020 at 5:39 AM, gregster said:

Maybe a return of new blue diesel, that was good weed. Great taste, beautiful colors, good yeild,real good weed.

She was a great hybrid that reeked of Blue and Strawberry Jam. 50/50 green and purple phenos. Green phenos had a little more pang to em with slightly more head, purple slightly nore body. Never once found any diesel influence honestly, makes sense since NYCD was used to create it. NYCD isn't a diesel. I also believe the the NYCD papa was an F2 which was also the male used to the Grapefruit  pheno to create the NYCD F3 offerings.

I'd be happy as hell, but that was a breeders choice offering back 10 year ago and if not mistaken were E$kobar works. 

I used a male NBD and hit a clone of White Russian. That was summer 2011. His pollen also met a Heri IBL.

Those beans are long gone, I believe cecilccrabtree is the last person to hold the White Russian x NBD beans.

Been following all the BBI pics on IG so i would assume we will be getting something from the BBI line? 

If I remember correctly, there was a starduster and BBI hybrid made but I believe he said it was to make a breeder for a building block on a goal. I could have misunderstood that, lets face it I get stoned.

• Like 3

I’ve never done autoflower.  But I’m certainly gaining more interest as I see  yield continues to increase in various strains.  Is Sannie working on anything autoflower?

sannie's "blueberry" was not from the known djshort blueberry. it was just called like
that to make things a bit more "easier to explain". the actual line he selected his "blue-
berry"-phenos from was 'toxic blue' from motarebels earlier works. ;) you can read
about the selection sannie made here.

@wisecalyx
indeed those were both esko-works, maybe those come back as tribute ... no plans yet, tho.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 12:46 PM, 2ndgeneration grower said:

I’ve never done autoflower.  But I’m certainly gaining more interest as I see  yield continues to increase in various strains.  Is Sannie working on anything autoflower?

But what do you do if you find a keeper?

• Like 1