•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Zanzibar

BluChem

I popped these in late June - got two males and two females (the fifth didn't sprout)

330258242_6-27BlueChem1.jpg.2ce423b33a125da32f9a21822fcc4025.jpg

BlueChem

chemdog (from seeds) x blueberry (esko's blue dude). they go 9-10
weeks. the plants mix well, but there are dominant phenos as well in
the F1.

__

Bluechem is Chemdog vs True Blueberry, average flowering time is 9.5 weeks. Tell your friend he must look for big leafed metalic bud shining phenotypes.
It was first designed to give to Marshall Seeds, but they never reached the internet.
That is why u can find them listened, as bluechem, on seedfinder. But there it says Chemdawq vs Blueberry Sativa .... = wrong.
Blueberry Sativa, was later in the timeline, so logical thinking, excludes this one.
Cause i never wanted the bluechem to be sold again, i made it freebies in sanniesshop.

Right now, i am preparing to remake them, also a bx test, and some other special things.... to just give them away again.
That i made it freebie, made it a bit underdog, but some years further now, my pm box is hot about this one.
I cant follow the messages anymore. LOL.
Grdz e$ko,

__

Yes my Chem is not the dawq version, i dont want that one. These seeds were a gift from a well known international breeder, and on the pack it said Chemdog.
I did the selection for him, i ended up with two wich i could not choose, finally i used CD2. Wich is allready in the BlueChem freebie with Chocolate Rain.(freebie introduction that will proove itself auto)
More yields and intense sour taste. Uhm, u really have to like this hard taste and very expanding sour smoke.
The Chem91 is a hybridclone i got collected, wich is softer in taste, not from the same source. I most confess i dont know allot about this one from background.

__

Here's one all maled out and buzzed up

and this is the other male, showing pronounced double serrated leaves

2104155017_10-3bcmale3.jpg.9c5533407c56f7c2c7a458a64c31e8e6.jpg

I"ll post the females soon :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That's dope man, they look like they'll be the bees knees haha. I haven't had the balls to flower any males of anything yet. Sounds like an awesome strain, Can't wait to see your females and tag along man. 

• Like 2

Here's another of the double-serrated male - this time showing the flowers. It has been suggested in some quarters that this (double serrated leaves) might be a signature of the Blueberry. I like this kind of observation as it's something that can be followed in the offspring when comparing flavor with look.

1260789726_10-21BCmale.jpg.22266de79e50a4bac0c1d573d131611f.jpg

• Like 1

What a great video!

Bees are awesome 

infused honey is the best for a bad cough (10Q gardenartus 4 ur recipes)

thanks for sharing that Zanzibar 

• Like 1

Yes, those bees are awesome, and watching them made me think a little about what they're doing. I've seen videos of bees making honey from bee pollen - that's really amazing. But what I started to realize while watching these bees attack the pollen on my plants is that they did a really good job of keeping the pollen from getting out and floating around. Could this be a way to control pollen on outdoor grows? Just a thought. I've heard of issues with large-scale hemp grows pollinating nearby canna crops. Perhaps bees could help mitigate the spread.

Thanks for stopping by

• Like 1

Sounds good to me! Need a clinical trial 

Would also test theory that pot smoke takes the killer out of  killer bees.

Pothead day dreams and I hope they come true 

Another thing I've noticed with the bees - they are collecting pollen in the morning, from day-break till about noon. I wondered if this was the bees choice, or the plants... this is what I found:

Q: Is there a particular time of the day when bees collect nectar or pollen from a flower? or in other words is there any preference of honey bees to collect nectar at some particular time of the day and pollen at some other time of the day? At what time do they collect most nectar?

A: It’s more a matter of the flowers. Certain plants release nectar or pollen at certain times of day, but not others. It varies with different species. So the honey bees learn which plants to visit at which time of day. When those give out, they move onto others. So it’s really the plants that govern the schedule and the bees go along with it.

Interesting, right? So if pollen is dropped during the early part of the day, does that mean that the best time for pollination is during lights-on??? I've always assumed it was during the night... you know, because sex is at night! Really tho, I've always pollinated at lights-off.

• Haha 1