•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

smilestyle

Small wintergrow 2020

image.jpeg.f1b3ef2376cc590276c2000850b3284e.jpeg

Chocolate Rain (smaller plant)

image.jpeg.f740e679ca12ee3e848452dcecb1450d.jpeg

Malzilla

The whole grow is developing good, so far.

The later sown plants have reached a certain age, next week, I exspect them to show sex. Some males did and are gone.

Chocolate Rain and Malzilla are behind in building buds. The Malzilla has at least 50days to ripe and no hurry at all. CR is building resin and flowers late,as I know from previous grows. Sour Lemon Haze looks ready after 40 days, looking at the size and shape of her buds. Huckleberry Kush x Snow Queen is building slowly golfball buds.

To be continued...

smile

• Like 5

image.jpeg.6325a58ba90f1a78b3f0ae8a868aa7ed.jpeg

Female Petrolia Headstash. She has shown sex at 5 nodes, while the older plants were switched to 12/12 at 7 nodes.

smile

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smilestyle said:

image.jpeg.6325a58ba90f1a78b3f0ae8a868aa7ed.jpeg

Female Petrolia Headstash. She has shown sex at 5 nodes, while the older plants were switched to 12/12 at 7 nodes.

smile

what light schedule do you sex under and what type of lights. i'm waiting to get some PHS, i need that in my vault and life as well. mos def !

looking very nice i must say. congrats dude. what size pot is that and what medium in use ? just followed = weekly updates i guess it's the same as subscribed. not sure

dude who/what breeder is CSC ?

CSC is Cannabella Seed Club. You can find their breeds at mycannapot at Cannapot.eu. They are members at opengrow.(Silas & Jamal)

My other plants are flowering. The new plants all grew up under 12/12 600w HPS, the light I´m using for flowering. The different strains don´t show sex  at the same time. I still wait for Blue Lemon Haze, Chocolate Trip and Durban Thai Highflyer f3.

The pot size varies from 8 L (Sour Lemon Haze) to 11L (Malzilla), sharing 11L (Huck´Kush x Snow Queen) and sharing 15 L (Chocolate Rain).

The new plants are in 4L a.t.m. until they show sex. Then it´s  time to say Goodbye or upotting time.

The medium I use is Plagron grow mix, which is pre fertilized for 3-4 weeks. Now I add biobizz bloom every other watering, later I´ll give  topmax, the bloombooster from biobizz.

smile

• Like 2

image.jpeg.53fdc9ca74d479353c4a862e99b6ae92.jpeg

Sour Lemon Haze at 41days 12/12

When you look at her buds, she could be ready ... size and resin, its all there.

But she has  3 weeks to go and the buds are still getting fatter and fatter.

Dangerous, well paid guard

image.jpeg.8c3ed789ee6e89578cc99d339a7e0cbb.jpeg

smile

• Like 3

He can be incriminated for aiding and abetting a marijuana crime. Be careful. The cops might blackmail him to wear a wire and testify against you.

OK, I admit I've been indulging a little too heavily into some high-paranoia weed. But still, cats always seem to be watching.

• Haha 1

image.jpeg.1b26dfbb81cd3d0fc9aa6794a9519d40.jpeg

I want to introduce to a new member of the grow: Blue Lemon Haze

She´s bred by Barrie84. It´s a female Tielse Haze(SSH) x Blueshaze vs. a Very Lemon Cindy male. It´s a smilestyle exclusive cross as a "Thank you" for some seeds.

I´ve grown her once, when she only grew foxtails ( she was nicknamed "garland" by a friend of mine). I want to know, if there are other phenos to find.

The watchcat is the secret boss of this operation and has his ears and eyes all over the place. Watch closely and you see, what I mean.

smile

• Like 1

Oh sorry, I thought it was vice versa.

There isn´t really a smell yet. Only a soft "Yes, I´m cannabis" odor from Malzilla. But later on, when the buds become less feathery and pack more budmass on, resin production will rise and the smell will get stronger.

smile

5 minutes ago, smilestyle said:

Oh sorry, I thought it was vice versa.

You could be right.

But for the outcome it does not seem to matter.

It seems your plant is a little "hungry", or is that the camera?

Don't be afraid to feed it.

Good luck, again.

I know, what you mean. The yellowing of the fanleaves came quick and I´m reacting now, giving her more fertilizer.

My actual pheno seems to be more on the Malawi Side. My first Malzilla had dark green leaves, influenced by the Shackzilla. This pheno was light green from day one. The Chocolate Rain growing nearby has dark green colors and is not yellowing. The hunger of the plants seems to be quite different.

The phenomenon of the fast yellowing fans reminds me on Malawi Gold. I remember, that she lost her fans quick, too.

smile

I also feed mine with cal/mag, but it depends on your the quality of your water.

Just a little drop each time watering keeps them green.

About the light green: some people claim they are more potent...

How tall is the plant and how big is the pot?

I wonder, because they can can grow very tall in a small pot.

This time  I was experimenting with the seedling stage. Normally each seed gets its own cup, but this time I have thrown 3-4 seeds in one bigger pot, to let them grow there till they show sex and then uppotting. For the first 5 weeks she was in an 11L pot together with two others and a runt. Perhaps that made her smaller, having a small space to grow. Than she had an 11L pot of her own and jumped up, of course in the stretching phase.

She´s bend down to 90 cm, but would be around 110 cm straight.

The yellowing has stopped and I´m not really concerned. Most of the leaves are green. The water quality is said to be  good. It comes from the hills and not from the river.

smile

image.jpeg.35825e3de8a57592e678c1f74a2606a2.jpeg

Huckleberry Kush x Snow Queen

image.jpeg.6875d40e85fae5d7c373e9bb8c591dec.jpeg

Top of the smaller plant

This is the unknown cross of the grow. Flowering Time =??

Huck´kush is 8 weeks, Snow Lotus 8-9 weeks Chimla 11-13weeks. Around10 weeks. I´ll see.

Petrolia Headstash and Blue Lemon Haze are both in 6 L containers now, but may be uppotted once again when the first plants are ripe.

smile

p.s.

The colours of the pics are  not true. I don´t have pink walls, I would go crazy, if I had.

• Like 4

On 11/26/2020 at 8:57 AM, smilestyle said:

The water quality is said to be  good. It comes from the hills and not from the river.

smile

Yeah, but it could be low on calcium.

In vielen Regionen Deutschlands liegt der pH-Wert des Leitungswassers deutlich höher. Wie hart das Wasser ist, das aus der Leitung kommt, und welchen pH-Wert es hat, unterscheidet sich von Wohnort zu Wohnort. Sogar innerhalb einer Stadt kann es deutliche Unterschiede geben. Auf der Internetseite eures Wasserversorgers erfahrt ihr meist mehr über den Härtegrad und pH-Wert eures Leitungswassers.

Zu den typischen Mangelerscheinungen gehört die Blattchlorose, die sich durch eine charakteristische gelbe Färbung der Blätter bemerkbar macht. Wird nichts unternommen, geht die Pflanze schließlich ein.

Tomorrow,the 7th week 12/12 is over.

Today the Durban Thai Highflyer showed that he´s a boy. Without knowing this strain by lungs and brain, I don´t keep him. The last unsexed plant is Chocolate trip bx from SAN

It´s the third time that I try to get a female of this strain, all I can say is: Chocolate trip bx males are good looking and smelling. The siblings of the last CTbx had shown their sex days ago, so there is hope...

Petrolia Headstash has wide internodes for a 100% afghani. But I know that they have strains there, which can grow large. It depends on  the region and the environment.

Very strong stems and broad rounded leaves making her a looker.

Blue Lemon Haze is half of the size of the Petrolia Head stash. She´s light green, Hybrid leaves tending to the sativaside and strong, short sidestems.

The rest of the grow gives of a potpouri of odor. Chocolate Rain is clearly on the chocolate spectrum. Huck´kush x Snow Queen, has an intense sweet and fruity smell " with a touch of berry" as a friend of mine said. Sour lemon haze is the "Dank" strain: big,heavy,sticky , sour/lemon/pineapple smelling buds- wonderful!

... and only two more weeks for the Sour lemon Haze -10 days before Xmass, she´ll be ripe. The timing is good this time.

smile

• Like 1

Try the ethylene treatment for the first couple of weeks next time you germ seeds, and keep temperatures low. It's given me a high percentage of females each time I've done it. A ripe apple in a small tent is enough to produce the ethylene.

• Like 1

Thanks for this advice , I´ll try it for shure after this annus horribiles - first covid 19 and then someone put a spell on me, a male growing spell, I didn´t know, that spells can be that special.

Yesterday, I tied down the Petrolia Headstash, she´s taller and gaining height faster than Blue Lemon Haze.

smile