•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Halforc

Silverfields leaf colour

On 10/31/2020 at 8:49 PM, sunstone said:

halforc , my bad ,    i m not too good @getting mypoint over  somtimes   did,nt  mean no bad,   though        hey you sorted  it  :showoff:right.      they look  loved.                onelove      sunstone.

Cheers sunstone I appreciate it mate. I re-read your posts and it’s pretty clear what you were saying haha, i must have been reeeally baked or something haha. Cheers man.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 2:17 AM, baqualin said:

My experiences it tends to be more cultivar dependent. Other factors of course include light, temperature and humidity. I also feel the roots are searching more for water in the beginning over nutes, that’s one of the reasons Octopots work like they do, you can picture this on a small scale if you think about it. I will occasionally mist clones with a very very weak solution which keeps yellowing away, I do not like to chase nitrogen through out the grow and I have noticed no difference in root formation. This is just my experience and I’m a KISS person and try not to over think.

Baq

Cool, cheers Baq. I’ve ended up with two of each of the left and middle lady. Still hoping the cuttings from the right girl make it but it’s been 11 days now and they don’t look the best. Ya never know though, so I’ll keep them for now. Yeah I’d been spraying them every second day with a “clone accelerator” from professor nutrients but since chatting to a couple other growers it seems they just use tap water. I think my clone light (hlg65) is too low and maybe too bright but I can fix that easy enough. 
Can I ask mate, at what point would you normally open any air vents in a humidity dome with clones? Wondering if a bit more oxygen could help the stragglers?

Cheers

hy ,  halforc,  just make more thn you need ,n take best , n  neck the lefts     .       let  most vigour be the 'main'  trait, with personal preffs for  remaining traits:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

All clones rooted which is awesome, if nothing else, I’ve learnt to clone this grow!

Girls have moved around a little, pale girl at the back now never really recovered but is trying to push out buds. Smells very similar to the healthy girl on the right which is slowly building bud. The one in front is the best performed so far, so much quicker flowering than the others and frostier. Still yellowing a bit quick probably but it’s late enough now that I’m hoping to ride it out. Smell is milder though, rotten fruit and spice and less sugar. The other two are like candy cane/artificial Lolly sugar type smell- I can’t quite pick it but it’s prominent.

5642E4C4-41BB-41A6-9CC1-112A3F11DFFA.thumb.jpeg.3209ec3e98906a179fec2cefaeb5ff3e.jpeg

Some nug shots from the girl in front, day 40.

0300C350-CC65-4D3D-BA0C-FCA717A95D2F.thumb.jpeg.491c9eb82c67d48583549b480edfd97e.jpeg8AB7AE9C-475C-4DCD-8D0B-311347F01C79.thumb.jpeg.47995991668ff26889c22375b2051757.jpegB5F4F4F5-6D0B-461A-A34E-F4A5BBB8A60A.thumb.jpeg.4e1985cf3250c69519e73c785c462a43.jpeg

Cheers

• Like 2