•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

Over vegged plants need help please

Hello,I keep my clones too much long times 18/6 veggin box.I plan to put them in 25 liters pots.Know they're in 8 or 9 liters pot.

first time I have this problem and I don't know what's best to do ???

Fix a net and attached plants or cutting some top ?? I need your help please.

Video and pictures speak more than words, especially with my bad English.

Thanks before for you're help.

Have good vibes One Love.

IMG_20201130_235401_516.jpg

IMG_20201130_235432_702.jpg

• Like 2

Hey olsqueak, I would prune out some branches from each plant to open them up. If you top them the problem get worse I think. Good luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello thanks for your help beachbud.

I must order a net and prune out and fix the plants to the net.

• Like 1

leave the top and topcover like it is...underneed defoliation compleet and cut some branches underneed that dont get light away...then leave the plants alone do not touch further and after 1 week the will be recovered...best is to use a scalpel and after the cut of branches put some vaseline on the cuts so no bacteria or others can enter the plant.

grtz

• Like 2

I agree with Smoky. For air circulation, remove some leaves. I wouldn't worry about vaseline, however.

Look at the second picture. All the lower leaves that are hanging down can be removed.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:36 AM, BeachBud said:

Hey olsqueak, I would prune out some branches from each plant to open them up. If you top them the problem get worse I think. Good luck.

If you top the plant, and also remove the second remaining top shoot, the highest shoot will become dominant, and the plant keeps it's natural shape, instead of branching out.

I would try that.

Good luck!

Hello,all my brothers growers,smokers.For the moments I only cut some size branches and little one....

I think  plants become taller because I use only 100 watts diming my HLG-185 with 4*cree cxb3590 3500K.

I wait  my net for fix the branches on it.I order Blumat digital tensiométer for better  watering....Tomorrow,I put plants in 30 liters.For the moment i use 10 liters pots.

Days 2 off 12/12,what's do you think about it ? I think it's too late for cute some tops ?

Thank's for your help, comments and watching.

Have good vibes,One Love.

over veg.jpg

• Like 1

hi olsqueak , you can still take cutts 1st week no probs,  just put on veg 18 - 24 hour.:tu      onelove     sunstone .

• Like 1