•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Plant Warrior

Anybody know Alex Hardy from Utah

looking for this dude who's supposed to be a legit breeder with good gear. yet i couldn't find anything on him no matter how i searched. Here is his ig page. turns out his name is alexander https://www.instagram.com/alexanderrhardy/

dude @m_linedoja1985 /Strang3b1rd on IG is my only reference to him. so instead of just checking strains i don't know well i also needd to figure out if the dude who i'm talking to on IG is legit/trust/worthy as well.  his page is =

https://www.instagram.com/m_linedoja1985/

let me know what you know as soon as you know please and thank you folks

On 12/2/2020 at 4:35 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

Oh dear, another "Sneaky Pete"?

so many here have more knowledge of various breeders/pollen chuckers than i do so i asked. SUPPOSED TO BE A WELL KNOWN AND WELL RESPECTED SERIOUS BREEDER NOT A HACK/POLLEN CHUCKER . except i couldn't find any info on him as a breeder or any of his strains/any thing connecting breeding to his name. since i didn't know him i wanted to recon him ahead of time before i even considered pulling the trigger from the dude offering his seeds. that dude was on chuckers  p and another site talking about he lived in Jamaica awhile and had seeds. those beans got me interested so i sought him out on IG. problem was i couldn't verify anything and he didn't have any real description of the Jamaica beans which he actually ignored trying to sell me a bunch of other stuff. some which he said was from alex hardy who's name on IG was alexanderr hardy. that's it

Where did you get the information that he's known and well respected if you can't find any information about him?

I have tried one "new" (to me) breeder recently that seems to be quite legit — Irie Genetics. Very high potency.