•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Misterdirt

Has anyone run Motherlode yet?

Since the Netherlands and US Postal Service are racing my seed order (at typical blinding speeds!!), as I write this, I thought I'd take time out to ask if anyone has run Motherlode yet.

Any quirks? Any comments on potency and effects?

• Like 1

I have one baby Motherlode vegging with a group of Sannie sativas like Jack, Shackzilla, Silverfields, Sugar Punch. All just starting from seed and it is the stretchiest of the bunch, which I did not expect. Don’t know if that is typical.

It has more rounder, indica-style leaves compared to the others. Growing in soil, vigorous and healthy.

Thats my sample of one baby. Not sure what’s gonna happen next.

I’m excited to try something new.

• Like 1

I have a pack on the way, with some Sugar Punch growing right now. Even though I bought the SP years ago, when Sannie first made it, I never grew it.

I grew out 3 motherlode in 2019, average yielders, but it is potent. You can feel the DSD lineage in this cultivar :verrygood

I grew them tree style, 5 weeks veg, flower in 5.5L under 400hps (cooltube) 

Easy to care for, no deficiencies with LOS. 

I Just wish they yielded more :smoke

ML#2 82days.jpg

• Like 4

That looks great, and it reminds me that I still don't have my seeds.

I think our new postmaster general re-instituted the Pony Express, with sea horses to cross the Atlantic, to get these seeds to me. If they were snagged by Customs, I'd probably have heard about it by now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

......with sea horses to cross the Atlantic.....

usually it takes 10-14 days to reciev mail from the US(the last letter from OR took 9days!) ....by AirMail. 2 times i had to wait 6weeks!! to get the mail...it got a Customs-Sticker from HAMBURG PORT(what means,it came in by a Ship......or maybe Seahorses :) 

• Like 2

From the states to europe its pretty much spot on 21 calendar days from here. (Southern Europe) thats with registered air mail :tu

Nothing is spot on now. We had a political operative purposely sabotaging the mail service earlier this year, and with the pandemic, things have been shit.

I got a package, sent from another part of the US on December 4, YESTERDAY. So tack on customs and a sea horse and...