•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

Organic,No mercy direct 12/12 SOG ?

Hello, brothers growers around the world.I want learning  SOG grow  direct 12/12 with seedlings.Start directly in 12/12 in 4 to 10 liters pots depending numbers off plants you want grow.

If some growers are experienced in this way off grow it interest me...?

No Mercy direct 12/12 from seeds seem to be a vey nice setup.I grow Organic  Sannie's tools Bacto + Trichoderma and buffer tabs.My friend say to use Aptus regulator and Co2 tabs...I want also use aerated worms casting tea for add bacterial life.I'm new in organic grow and I want learn more about it,looking for help and found  the bio grow book in french.

http://www.nomercyseeds.eu/en/growinfo/12-12-system.htm

I want try sog little grow box 1 meters * 70 centimeters (185 watts cob cree cxb3590*4).I start soon I receive the seeds.I plan to grow Santa-maria (planck) and Hy seeds hyweight strain.

Thank's for watching and comments.

Have good vibes,One Love.

• Like 1

hi ,olsqueak  bro    its better to use good cuttings for sog.  you  need 'uniform '  plants ,n growth , .  a lot of  work for  the sake of it to me,   unless  you  not  got  much  room,( most city peeps dont have much space tho )  i was allways  gonna try a square  meter  sog  but always ,  went  bigger for  my   insatible  stash!:spell:   the aplengrrow  strain  ( dynasty )   all  grow  uniform indica  dom plants,  & you do get what  you  pay for  &   what  it  says  on  the  pack  (  dont miss sannies current deal,  yu wont regret buying any of  his.)   hope  your  pipe dreams  are  comin  true :hug:      onelove   sunstone  .

• Like 1

Hello,Sunstone hope all is fine for you and your green lady's.

I want try 12/12 direct from seeds  easy to manage stop grow mothers plants.I can see nice buds pictures from a friend member who use this way off grow.More harvest per years,only 12 hours off light.

I choice  indica dominant 80/20 strain weeding cake females.Hope it have uniform grow.

Grow organic with Sannie's tools, buffertabs,bacto, Trichoderma,molaase Canne sugar....

Thanks for watching and comments have good vibes One Love.

• Like 1

Hello, brother hidronesia.

My friend say me than the numbers off plants depending size pots.With big pots 9 or 10 liters you can use less plants per square meter.

I use 2 gallons textile pot in 0,7 square meter for first try.I plan to place my pots inside looking how many plants I need for my 0,7 square feet.