Sacred Plant Warrior

must post for those who are learning like me

Cannabinoid synthesis chart.

cannabinoid-synthesis-diagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, a bit clumsly :)

• Haha 1

The latest naturally occuring ones found, so far i guess, is THCP & CBDP in the beginning of 2019. From the paper from Nature Magazine it sounds like the former holds promise, and might even be the actual main cannabinoid in the plant contributing to psychoactivity

Good times  :verrygood

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-56785-1

• Like 2

Yeah, it's interesting times for sure. Hopefully the next few years will give us more useful information.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:11 AM, gardenartus said:

Wow! What is TCHVA and TCHV? I have never heard of that one. Do you think they made a mistake? I got excited for a sec there

THCV is a great unknown to most people because it is only present in some pure sativa strains or in pure sativas crosses such as durban poison, haze's family...

I just found this thread on another forum with very interesting lab results from a landrace strain.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SiCKNeSs said:

THCV is a great unknown to most people because it is only present in some pure sativa strains or in pure sativas crosses such as durban poison, haze's family...

I just found this thread on another forum with very interesting lab results from a landrace strain.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

LOL The Chart at first was TCHV, I was like is that a new one! :) It was a mistake corrected. Was suppose to be THCV.

• Haha 1

Glad I clicked the link, I thought catalepsy meant, rapid sleep induced by petting a cat, under the influence of THCP. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

THCP induces catalepsy? Apparently delta-9 THC does, also. There's a feature of weed I don't think I've ever encountered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalepsy

That is freaky stuff, I have dystonia, in my hands, legs, feet, I can not imagine your whole body doing that. Cannabis can bring that on? Whoa no TY. I wonder if it makes dystonia worse?

20 hours ago, gardenartus said:

That is freaky stuff, I have dystonia, in my hands, legs, feet, I can not imagine your whole body doing that. Cannabis can bring that on? Whoa no TY. I wonder if it makes dystonia worse?

I would not worry, these are experiments are conducted on mice, they lack the foremost ability necessary to indicate syptomatic relief, they cannot convey subjective experience... These kinds of research observations are useless for human models as their "mice measurements" can't be correlated with our moment to moment awareness of our mental and psychological wellbeing when we consume cannabis. 

Until actual research with recreational grade cannabis is conducted in appropriate settings and sample groups, we're pretty much stuck listening to researchers using any chance to accuse cannabis of being detrimental without proof....

• Like 4

On 12/31/2020 at 7:53 AM, Misterdirt said:

THCP induces catalepsy? Apparently delta-9 THC does, also. There's a feature of weed I don't think I've ever encountered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalepsy

MY NEPHEW exhibited those symptoms right in front of me in 19' and it was amazing to experience and see him go though that shit. supposedly from anxiety/anxiety related . i stayed cool and calm to keep him calm too. smdh it was scary frfr. 

• Sad 2

This got me intrigued, now it is only a matter of time before we get a table of contents...

biosynthesis-inmed.thumb.jpg.1ed7973cf16d5f38f8e1ee82fe858d1e.jpg

• Like 2

I guess it will all depend on which process is cheaper: growing the plant and extracting, or growing genetically modified bacteria.

I see it's E. coli. Puts a whole new twist to the term good shit.

• Haha 1

Not something I would ingest... Keep it real:smoke

• Haha 2

When they started doing isolates, it created a bell shape, that will not completely fit into our receptors, making it less than optimal medicine. I wonder if this process would do the same if it is isolating cannabinoids? Ecoli, oh num num ha! 

Those E. coli are just pawns in their game. They'll get no royalties.

It's either like factory farming or the NCAA.