•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

Optimization bottle Co2 kit ?? Need help

Hello, growers hope all is fine for you and you're green lady's.Know i have powerfull leds  4* Cob cree cxb3590,Quantum board (Samsung LM301H), Puck V2 total 665 watts,  more light  not a good option ?

I think best i can do is adding Co2 in my box 4*4 feets.I  read with more Co2 in air  plants grow  faster, better harvest and quality. Good choice ? What's it's best material to buy  ? Plants really grow anf flower faster ?

It's  lot off money  10 KG CO2 bottle + solenoid valve + regulator. I think best it's controler for open and closed  solenoid valve,and regulate the CO2.(Perlaps i can use 2 timers with 20 settings each.One timers for open/close   valve, other one for run and stop Exhaust fan) ?

Thank's before for you're help.

Have good vibes,One Love.

Hey man, not sure what your set up is like but I’ve heard and read that unless you have a fully sealed growspace, id est not a tent, then CO2 is hardly worth it.I’ve never used it myself though so I can’t say for sure. 

Cheers