Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Plant Warrior

Invalid certificate message

Recommended Posts

I can’t log in to the site via google On my phone. But can do so on other sites as usual . 
so, I used duck duck go and they told me it was the certificate issue . Google just wouldn’t go there at all but showed no reason why. Results still show however. 
 

went to safari and got in as I type this now. So, something has changed but I have no clue what. Also logged onto another pot site via google like normal. Just stated happening the last couple days. Thx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can make a change in Chrome settings to allow the site to load even with the outdated cert. 

Go to Settings>Privacy and Security then choose "View permissions and data stored across sites" and scroll to find opengrow.com then click the drop down arrow next to it, scroll down to "Insecure Content" and choose the menu option to allow insecure content. :)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BeachBud said:

You can make a change in Chrome settings to allow the site to load even with the outdated cert. 

Go to Settings>Privacy and Security then choose "View permissions and data stored across sites" and scroll to find opengrow.com then click the drop down arrow next to it, scroll down to "Insecure Content" and choose the menu option to allow insecure content. :)

 

yup, i saw that in a google search but have not found out how to do it on the phone yet. it's not an issue on the computer. what's worse is it didn't happen before and just started to occur in the last two weeks. i have no clue what changed as i never changed anything myself. does it happen on your phone too ? thx. BB:grinning_respect:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

yup, i saw that in a google search but have not found out how to do it on the phone yet. it's not an issue on the computer. what's worse is it didn't happen before and just started to occur in the last two weeks. i have no clue what changed as i never changed anything myself. does it happen on your phone too ? thx. BB:grinning_respect:

I don't use my phone to access OG but I see you can change the "Safe Browsing" option to "No Protection" and that should get you in. Open Settings ( 3 dots) in Chrome browser on the phone, choose Privacy and Security then choose Safe Browsing. Not a good idea to leave it off but you can change it when you want to access OG and then switch back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BeachBud said:

I don't use my phone to access OG but I see you can change the "Safe Browsing" option to "No Protection" and that should get you in. Open Settings ( 3 dots) in Chrome browser on the phone, choose Privacy and Security then choose Safe Browsing. Not a good idea to leave it off but you can change it when you want to access OG and then switch back.

yeah, man what i'm going to do since i know i'm going to forget to turn it back on is not fuck with the google browser for og, and i'll just access via safari which ironically allows me access no problem.  thx a lot dude i really appreciate the help.

i don't have/use chrome on the phone. i use google and safari since it's an iphone. i guess i could download chrome on the old phone actually. 128 gb. new one is only 64 so i had to cut 1/2 my calories of space lol. i'm getting used to it slowly and annoyingly as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...