•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WhiteHotAfterburner

The Return of WHAB! Any Old Friends Here?

On 2/5/2021 at 5:03 PM, dequelo said:

dude you are everywhere :)

A search for old friends 'may' require casting a wide net :P.  I really am hoping to see many familiar faces but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  I do wonder how they all are doing.  I do hope they're all well.

I am thankful to find you, my friend!

Warm regards,

WHAB

good to see u here. i just slipped in over at MPG the other day. i basically been chilling here since original PG went down. still at the farm, icrag, rollitup, soak n beans, chuckers paradise, broskiville, afn and can't recall elsewhere. peace, power and luv. stoned cold bulldog i found clayill420 from the old mole UC gang on IG recently. UC will be in the front of the line for a comeback.  i'd like to offer her up and send mole some profits. :grinning_respect:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

good to see u here. i just slipped in over at MPG the other day. i basically been chilling here since original PG went down. still at the farm, icrag, rollitup, soak n beans, chuckers paradise, broskiville, afn and can't recall elsewhere. peace, power and luv. stoned cold bulldog i found clayill420 from the old mole UC gang on IG recently. UC will be in the front of the line for a comeback.  i'd like to offer her up and send mole some profits. :grinning_respect:

Hi.  Thank you for the welcome :verrygood.  You'll have to excuse me, but it's been some time.  What is your handle on MPG?  What was your handle on PG?  Your handle here doesn't look familiar to me...again, it's been some time:spliff:

Again, thank you, friend! :smoke

:wave:,

WHAB

3 hours ago, WhiteHotAfterburner said:

Hi.  Thank you for the welcome :verrygood.  You'll have to excuse me, but it's been some time.  What is your handle on MPG?  What was your handle on PG?  Your handle here doesn't look familiar to me...again, it's been some time:spliff:

Again, thank you, friend! :smoke

WHAB

on mpg i'm hopefull stoner. on planet ganja stoned cold bulldog. moles uranium cranium gang. captain skunk, i8123, clayill 420. check my old mole thread here. i got started with those dudes and mole was nice enough to include me. i was the last one to finally show pictures...

5 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

on mpg i'm hopefull stoner. on planet ganja stoned cold bulldog. moles uranium cranium gang. captain skunk, i8123, clayill 420. check my old mole thread here. i got started with those dudes and mole was nice enough to include me. i was the last one to finally show pictures...

Ah!  Bulldog!  B) :verrygood

Good to see ya, too, my friend! :verrygood:verrygood:verrygood

I don't know how you keep them all straight! :D

All the very best to ya, brother! :verrygood

Thanks for piping up here! :verrygood

WHAB

30 minutes ago, WhiteHotAfterburner said:

Ah!  Bulldog!  B) :verrygood

Good to see ya, too, my friend! :verrygood:verrygood:verrygood

I don't know how you keep them all straight! :D

All the very best to ya, brother! :verrygood

Thanks for piping up here! :verrygood

WHAB

USED TO BE ON WAY MORE, the boards i'm on now are often just for reference/strain research info for strains i don't know. i rarely post on most of them. mainly lurk now.  Yet. i've got this second wind to grow after 11 yrs off and i'm digging it as i shed off the rust from not growing. you were always a dude to pay attention to back then as a outstanding grower.  i've got like 7 tabs of old stuff open from here when i went to search for the mole thread i made.

I LOVE THIS SHIT BRO MOS DEF= HARD WIRED IN ME NOW. :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

USED TO BE ON WAY MORE, the boards i'm on now are often just for reference/strain research info for strains i don't know. i rarely post on most of them. mainly lurk now.  Yet. i've got this second wind to grow after 11 yrs off and i'm digging it as i shed off the rust from not growing. you were always a dude to pay attention to back then as a outstanding grower.  i've got like 7 tabs of old stuff open from here when i went to search for the mole thread i made.

I LOVE THIS SHIT BRO MOS DEF= HARD WIRED IN ME NOW. :grinning_respect:

There should be a BIGGER Like button - extra Like :lol:,

I've always liked you, brother!  Thanks for the kind compliment! :grinning_respect:

I hear ya getting back in the saddle!  I'm really looking forward to it, too!

I have ALWAYS found being in the garden truly therapeutic.  Such a wonderful experience watching what you created grow through maturity.  It's awesome!

I hope to see you around, my friend! :verrygood

All the very best to you and all those you love!

:punk:,

WHAB