•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Growmind

Old hydroponic nutes

So I grew at home for about 4 years, stopped for a few. I just was doing too much. I was just trying to make money. I’m in Colorado, dispensaries got built everywhere. In the meantime I didn’t throw anything away and am getting back to growing. New perspective. Found the passion for it again. Anyway I have 3 year old nutrients. General hydroponics and some cutting edge solutions. I bought new stuff to run with. But has anybody heard of nutrients expiring? Once I’m up and running I’m going to find out if the old nutes are viable with one plant. It’s not like they put expiration dates on the bottles and being it’s synthetic maybe makes sense they’ll still work? Been in a container in my crawl space. 

• Like 1

i've done it one run already and about to do so again. but frankly it would be based much on the type of fert imho. they aren't all on the same level of constitution.                          it also matters where they were stored. mine were in the basement. 2.5 gal containers. the one i use now stay in the fridge in a bottle. too hot in the kitchen. the vegetable test is smart and practical. 

• Like 2