•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Plant Warrior

Cloner oh no

On 11/2/2021 at 6:44 PM, gardenartus said:

One of my fears, I have a nice stockpile of seeds, but so easy to pick up clones, hope like hell they don't end up not popping once I do get to them. That would have been cool to get two at that price. :)

U must start using ur bean stock ASAP. U already said clones are easy to get. Those beans aren’t. 

my frustration to try to germ my old beans is a pita but it has to be done. I’ve got plenty of fresher genetics that shouldn’t have germination issues. 

even now faced with trying to select more old beans to pop. I’m currently only trying to pop stuff that’s not as important to lock down a more consistent germination method to use on the highly valuable seeds in the vault. 

I’m going to move the beans put into cubes to the basement where it’s better heat near the furnace. Thankfully it’s not in the same area used to grow so temps are tried and tested in the basement. 

• Like 1

I know, I know, part of the issue is I try to stay in the count with the law, only can have so many plants going at a time, seedlings can really muck that up at times.

16 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I know, I know, part of the issue is I try to stay in the count with the law, only can have so many plants going at a time, seedlings can really muck that up at times.

Options = Don’t forget unrooted clones are not plants and putting them in stasis can help in adjusting plant numbers with newer stuff. 

the other thing is the micro cloning which can keep mother genetics in a very tiny place with little light = can be hidden where plants would never be looked for. Ijs 

knocking up one lower branch van help you decide if the results are good enough to keep seeds of letting the mother go. any mom u never want to lose should be femminized once stress tested  to preserve her indefinitely !