•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

:welcome:

I love cannabis.  Really do, it's a passion. :whistle:

After a few years of hard times my life has lightened.  And now I may share some of my grow with others again.

I have loved Santero's dank tasty sticky crosses and Katsu has come from the shadows again.  Gotta grow some of his gear too.

Dragboat Jeffy of Bad Dawg also has created some interesting F1s...  gawd so my plants so little time. :rofl

The 1st two pics are in solo cups.  The last picture they are in 1 gallon pots, pic taken today.  I will uppot to 3 gal. fabric around the 5th of next month.  (plenty of veg time) maybe 2 or 3 more weeks with training and stakes for some then flip.  Crazy AGP thinking "out loud". :smoke

This, as always, will be slow for a few weeks.  When there is more to show I will.

Oh the plants, lol. :whistling

A cross made by San.  The plants are a cross of Super Sour Diesel Haze hit by a male Northern Lights.  That X Santero crossed with LUI male(s) assumably from the repro San did a few years back.

This cross is an awesome medicine plant for my wife.  She stops hurting when she smokes it and it acts as an antidepressant.  For her small amounts a few times daily work.

Me, I just think the (SSSDH X NL) X LUI smokes nicely.  ;) Very smooth, a little lung expansion 3 hits gets you going.  (Although I will smoke it all day) :punk:  I forget to smoke it about 2 bowls in as I get lost in whatever else...

I have 8 of these going.  I am doing a seed increase and trying to nail down which female pheno is best for the wife.  So I am looking at males also.  Likely will use 2 or 3 males to keep things open.

Also I have 5 plants named Ceiling Licker which are JB Chem X Romulan and made as a collab. between Katsu and Romulan.  I like chem for sho and rom is a classic.  May have to pollinate some lowers.  A couple are smelling of burnt rubber chem funk in veg.  Other of pine or a combo.

Oh yeah I have an SFV OG X Bye-Ya; made by Bad Dawg which has no preflowers yet but is a bushy stinky skunky profusion of stems.

Also growing a Riri Sour Diesel mystery bean.  The tallest strongest sappiest seeming male.  Cedar incense woody Yeah, a male.  Not sure if I will build another male enclosure or :execute

I hate to end such fire.  (But I have 1 more mystery Riri seed unpopped in cold storage.)

Also I have several others. "Eskobar Tribute" Holy Princess F2 and Rhaspberry Truffle by Santero.  These are really just to satisfy my love of sweet tasty fruity and cherry-berry weed.  And trust most are smelling pineapple or cherryish already.

:sleeping:

20211101_190508.jpg

20211101_190500.jpg

20211120_164635.jpg

• Like 7

[(AGP bonks self in the head) Also 2 more plants (yeah more).

Jaws testers that looked fun.  They're lineage is Cookies X Fruity Pebbles OG F2 F1s.

• Like 2

Does my heart well to see you and with such wonderful plants in great health!  I am so very happy for you!

Karma Up!

Hempyfan!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

So good to see you growing and posting again, nice lineup.

Nice to see you posting also.  I loved the, big as you're arm Mimosa cola.  Little different growing on the deck.  :grinning_respect:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A cross made by San he calls Chakra (I think?).  The plants are a cross by Lala of Super Sour Diesel Haze hit by a male Northern Lights.  That X Santero crossed with LUI male(s) assumably from the repro San did a few years back. 

[(SSSDH ojd/ 90's NL) F1 mushy's cut x LUI f1 (2 males)] never recieved a name.
("chakra" was something else that you grew before = amnesia clone x lui males)

sssdh/nl-seedline did not really impress me, other than yielding very, very nice.
so, i wanted to inject her high yields with the potency and sweet grapefruit of
the lui-males ... hopefully that worked.

it's great to see you up and about, AGP.
it's been a while. enjoy your grows and smokes !

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, santero said:

[(SSSDH ojd/ 90's NL) F1 mushy's cut x LUI f1 (2 males)] never recieved a name.
("chakra" was something else that you grew before = amnesia clone x lui males)

sssdh/nl-seedline did not really impress me, other than yielding very, very nice.
so, i wanted to inject her high yields with the potency and sweet grapefruit of
the lui-males ... hopefully that worked.

it's great to see you up and about, AGP.
it's been a while. enjoy your grows and smokes !

Thank so much @santero for straightening out the lineage.  And Really for all else you've done.

My wife for a few years has called this cross "Mushy" even though I've explained the lineage.  They were made in 2014 and we have originals still.  (We grew a few of the ladies before) RESPECT

On a more personaI note:  I suffered a major stroke a couple years back and I almost lost it all a couple times.  Wife is in the hospital and I am about to leave to pick her up.

Sounds serious and was..  Though life in general is better now.

It is good to see you on the boards.  I hope you and the wife are well.  I know it's been a hard year. 

And you're gardenss, I hope they thrive. :grinning_respect:

20211122_092129.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

The Riri Sour Diesel mystery is a big boned stinky female.  Double checked.

20211122_094140.jpg

20211122_094219.jpg

• Like 7

23 hours ago, agreenpassion said:

Thank so much @santero for straightening out the lineage.  And Really for all else you've done.

My wife for a few years has called this cross "Mushy" even though I've explained the lineage.  They were made in 2014 and we have originals still.  (We grew a few of the ladies before) RESPECT

On a more personaI note:  I suffered a major stroke a couple years back and I almost lost it all a couple times.  Wife is in the hospital and I am about to leave to pick her up.

Sounds serious and was..  Though life in general is better now.

It is good to see you on the boards.  I hope you and the wife are well.  I know it's been a hard year. 

And you're gardenss, I hope they thrive. :grinning_respect:

20211122_092129.jpg

Blessings you made it through. Just want to let you know I had several major strokes, mine came from blood clotting disorders. My memory was nontrackable, took me 6 months of rehab for the physical aspect, my last major one, but my brain was fried. CBD really corrected the damage. I guess CBG actually creates new neurons and CBD repairs them. So many odd symptoms you get from strokes docs don't warn you about. Big hugs, so glad you are OK.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@gardenartusThank you for you're kindness.  Definitely, overcoming adversity is a theme in you're life.  You are a miracle and inspiration.  Many prayers and blessings on you're continued healing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is an example of the 3 Rhaspberry Truffle males.  They looked like clones of each other.  But one was skunkier smelling. With the other two smelling sweet (for lack of a better word).

20211127_092630.jpg

20211127_092708.jpg

• Like 5

Holy Princess F2 male rip

Gorgeous structure very branchy.  He was possessing a slight Sweet skunky smell.

20211128_184016.jpg

20211128_184037.jpg

• Like 4

your "myste-riri" may be one of the ones that i hit with gwidow. the leafshape gives it away ;)
and the double serration on holy princess & rhaspberry truffle indicate santa maria-influence.

it's good to see you up and about, brother. i asked meself how you are.
best vibes to your wife ... hopefully she recovers fast and completely !!

in case i can help you out with some of my humble hacks, then just hit me up.
nothing changed, i am the same = free beans for everyone who 'dares' to ask :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @santero good to see you.  I still haven't sent you or almost anyone a pm on ss. :o:td  Need to change that.

It is good "seeing" you online and know you are still around.  Like a cross of slender man and Bruce Lee when it comes to creating dank F1s.:smoke

Thanks for the good vibes.  Wife is home now and recovering. Thank you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, santero said:

ha, you have a sixth sense, bro.
i am learning to fight from the dude that learned from the one that teached BL.
so it's not far off, lol ...

Are u seriously learning wing chun from a student of Ip Man, what’s your Sifu’s name? Then I will know what faction he’s with. xie xie

• Like 1

Aloha @agreenpassion,

good to see you around town. Glad to here your Mrs. Is doing better though I don’t know u well. 
i see post on icmag of yours during my research travels. We are no longer SS and a new site name thread was up I saw so a more fitting name change is coming me thinks. 

• Like 1

Thanks @Sacred Plant Warrior :tuI don't think I have posted on icmag.  Maybe wrong and don't remember.  Although I have perused they're diy area.  No problem broskii it's all good.   It is good to see you well too. :j

On 11/30/2021 at 5:37 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Are u seriously learning wing chun from a student of Ip Man, what’s your Sifu’s name? Then I will know what faction he’s with. xie xie

it's ip man -> wong shun leung -> philipp bayer

• Like 1