•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

All transplant to 3 gal. cloth yesterday.  

Leaf pics are examples of fan leaves each of the 3 female Holy Princess F2s.   Lovely.  :icecream:

20211202_091852.jpg

20211202_091745.jpg

20211202_091802.jpg

20211202_091601.jpg

20211202_091610.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/2/2021 at 5:02 AM, santero said:

it's ip man -> wong shun leung -> philipp bayer

I know the lineage but not familar with Philip. Had a sneaky wing chun Sifu trying to steel students from me while I was allowing him to use my space and show students various elements of wing chun. 

Needless to say I put a stop to it. He had already lured away my senior student at the time smdh.  

many from the William Chueng lineage are sneaky/dishonest like he is. Not all though imho. 

because of my varied martial interest I’ve paid a lot of attention to certain wingchun principles/methods most of which are in Chinese boxing by default. 

i favor the moy yat -NYC, Samuel Kwok, Sifu Chu Shong Tin = mandatory to pay attention to him. 

There are quite a few in other linages I respect as well to include the more obscure wing chun linages too. 

do this to increase your health more and your Kung fu a lot more. If you do this keep it to yourself and after you reach 20-30 minutes daily as your training goal daily the changes will manifest/happen.

Be sure to keep your tongue on your palate/roof of your mouth behind your top teeth. this will help the body regulate itself sorta like a biological circuit breaker. Do not spit anymore unless you have phlegm to get rid of. Saliva = golden elixir 

Work up to your goal of 20-30 minutes at once by slowly adding a couple minutes to your time and then repeat until u hit 20/30 minutes daily xie xie 

@Sacred Plant Warrior
yes, standing meditation :) i do that too (altho it's not a part of wing chun).
i combine it with qi gong and iron palm-techniques ... meditation in general,
as well as breathing and other pranayama-exercises, i like doing very much.

i love the internal ways of tsui shon ting and his exploration of the siu nim tao.
moy yat has a great third form, samuel kwok was teached by ip man's son's
(although i am not really a fan of some of their interpretations when it comes
to the mook yan jong) and william cheung payed great attention to the first form
and filled in blanks for the rest of the system (some like it and some don't).

"obscure" lineages in wing chun i like too, yuen kay shan and the vietnamese
lineage (via his brother yuen chai wan) are of high interest to me, as well as
yiu choi's snake style which came also via yuen chai wan and was preserved
by the yui-clan
or pan nam's interpretations and the gu lao san sik (seperate
techniques, with no choreographed forms but all concepts still intact).

ip man was indeed not the alpha, nor the omega ... the people training at dai duk lan
had huge influence on him. the "eternal spring"-lineage in general is mainly the main-
source for the whole "reciting spring"-lineage, we got to know outside of inner circles.

but don't get me started, brother. it's indeed an endless topic, haha ...
supercool to know that you also train. canna-brothers crossing arms :)

russian systema (and indonesian silat to an extend) is also an integral part
of my training. i don't copy any other culture, tho, soy latino & i do my training
vato-sytle, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

San, you are one of the few who I know who even know about what and who you mentioned. So much gets lost in lies and bs martial arts politics westerners have no idea just how bad it can be. 

Took me over a decade to wait from info via China to finally set taijiquan history on a more legit reality yet still no iron clad founder documentation thus far. 

yet, just like I tell the new folks. It’s not so important to waste time hunting what’s not their. Better to train ! 

i just passed on the book list of manuals connected to the video. YiQuan method is very good for fighting but like most players they will be satisfied with their use of Yang energy to overcome their opponents. So, most won’t go deeper to the yin energy of YiQuan or Taijiquan.  

He’s one of the best China ever had and his distillation of qigong and martial skill are contained in those 8 postures. 

they are my number one prescription for folks who need to rehabilitate, go to a higher level of health or seek out deeper martial skills.  Great foundation for folks to do who have yet to choose a martial style that suitable for them. At least that’s what I tell folks. xie xie 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes, bro! tsui shon tin also bumped into it, called it nim lik, inner strenght ...
in the end we all find the same truths, only so many ways to handle force, right?
good vibes to you, and agp ... brother, sorry for messing around in your thread :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2021 at 4:38 PM, agreenpassion said:

GG4 RIL by Tony Green

20211212_133218.jpg

Great job AGP this is going to be in my next run hoe long did she take to finish ? 

• Like 3

Thanks man... I went to 68 days.  All a matter of preference.  65 days were clear/cloudy Mix of trichs.

• Like 2

Many topped lollypopped and/or trained several days ago.  Bounced back nicely.  5 days into flowering now under LED.  

No males were saved this time.  Just didn't find one or two that checked boxes.

Females:

6 X (SSSDH Mushy cut X NL) X LUIs

1 X mysteRIRI

1  X Cookies X FPOG F2 F1s

2 X Ceiling Lickers

3 X Holy Princess F2s

20211213_173950.jpg

• Like 7

So glade to see your ok and around the boards 

always loved to see your grows 

all looks healthy and well 

peace

paps 

• Thanks 1

Happy New Years!

This is "Apricot Octane" by Compound Genetics which is:  High Octane OG x Legend Orange Apricot F2; Grown by: Oregon Greens. 

Looks just okay but smokes nice.  Energetic to Heavy eyed in the same session.  Big white clouds = Happy me

20211231_151303.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

This is looking like a fine grow.

Thanks Misterdirt.

Getting sticky in there.

20220111_144521.jpg

20220111_144556.jpg

20220111_144631.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6" carbon filter is overwhelmed.  Weed smell, something rotting and some syrupy Sweet smells.  

Early early SD style fade on some.  No biggie.  

Thank for stopping in! 

:verrygood

20220117_134926.jpg

20220117_134943.jpg

20220117_134954.jpg

20220117_135008.jpg

20220117_135037.jpg

20220117_135104.jpg

20220117_135116.jpg

20220117_135202.jpg

20220117_135215.jpg

20220117_135245.jpg

• Like 4

The purple edged ladies are gorgeous :j

2 of the shorter (SSSDH (OJD) X NL) X LUI :likken:

20220124_154029.jpg

20220124_154040.jpg

• Like 3

These two ladies have some serious stink.  Like slightly off raw meat mixed with pine sap...

I love it. :punk:  'Cept it is unappealing as a cologne.  Should be good Indica smoke.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, gardenartus said:

Looks like you are going to have a nice show of colors in there.

68°F night temps and LEDs...

• Like 1

49 days 

2 Holy Princess F2s are nearly done.  More pics also on harvest day of those ladies.  Definitely a C99 influenced finish time. ;)

Love the wall of stank that is killing my new carbon filter.  Just walk bye my place. :rolleyes::lol:

20220126_131024.jpg

20220126_131042.jpg

20220126_131200.jpg

20220126_131214.jpg

20220126_131246.jpg

• Like 3