•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Misterdirt

Supa Durban

I was buying seeds from another seller and they happened to sell Dynasty's wares. Saw Supa Durban on sale, which is Durban Poison x SSH f3. Naturally, my heart raced at the very thought of this cross. Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it?

IMG_6964.thumb.jpeg.b905e18418e626d40364b3a445a1e2ee.jpeg

I can sense a Dynasty grow in my near future. I have another Durban cross that I should run side-by-side and see which makes my heart leap out of my mouth the farthest.

• Like 3

I've not myself, but that cross does grab a hinney cheek.

I still have 3 different pheneos from Dynasty, it is also out in 4 or 5 other gardens in my area. I gave it away, over the years.

It is a stupid simple plant to love for a longtime!!

Ask her, she clones it's self, forget her in veg, it clings to life, flower her  out, she gives up,  long fingers of delicious potent, buds. One a cat pissah, one is chunky girl, and one needs long glass nap, and BOOMBOOM, thunder. From maybe 3 different packets of beans from Dynasty.

I think you found gold man! That will NOT be for the new smoker!! Great New Year gift for yourself.

• Like 1

I’ve been eyeballing his Duran crosses also, so please let us know! Picked up Super silver Deez, mochalope v3, and HBK v4. Got moose n lobstah x ssh freebies along with ‘em. His grapefruit web is phenomenal, half a pack gave some really nice variation to sift thru. If you’re interested in the 1:1 strains, it’s a winner.

• Like 1

You know, a guy has a great series of seed grows planned, and suddenly a pack of seeds like this throws everything into turmoil. I need to add a wing to my basement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2